WHY Sugar is as Bad as Alcohol (Fructose, The Liver Toxin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar is detrimental to the body, in every sense. Cancel it, it makes you weak, impotent, musty, and weak. Eat dates and malab and you'll get dates and malab;)

I have been saying this for years, since Robert Lustig exposed the truth about fructose nearly 10 years ago. Fructose, is more toxic than liquor, it damages (More like destroys) the liver and causes a host of downstream health issues. Unlike liquor, you know when you have had enough, either due to drunkenness or poisoning, fructose is a liquor but without the buzz. Refined Sugar whether Sucrose or High Fructose Corn Syrup should be illegal or heavily regulated like liquor and smokes. Either ban it outright or only those 21 years and older should be able to purchase it with knowing all the health ramifications.

If you want sugar, only obtain it from organic fruits when in season or raw organic honey. In nature, the food is balanced and comes with everything, while refined foods strip the body of nutrients and destroys vital organs.

now we know why xalimos in the west are getting fatter and fatter. they just gobble up on xalwa.
maxresdefault.jpg

I dont eat sugar or any thing fast food, i only drink juices milk and water from my water distiller. For sweets i enjoy timir, i treat my body like a temple and it treats me well too. Even if i exert myself all day, theres not a whiff of must. My skin is glowing caramel, my hair black as a crow,
:rejoice:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I dont eat sugar or any thing fast food, i only drink juices milk and water from my water distiller. For sweets i enjoy timir, i treat my body like a temple and it treats me well too. Even if i exert myself all day, theres not a whiff of must. My skin is glowing caramel, my hair black as a crow,
:rejoice:
Good for you and is a water distiller really worth it?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Yeah, its inexpensive, completely purifies the water
I been doing my research and water distiller basically strips water of everything and has no metals etc and is just that pure water that they use in hospitals etc to clean medical equipment and so on. You don’t add anything? How many litres on average you drink a day and where do you get your electrolytes from instead

I been doing my research and water distiller basically strips water of everything and has no metals etc and is just that pure water that they use in hospitals etc to clean medical equipment and so on. You don’t add anything? How many litres on average you drink a day and where do you get your electrolytes from instead
From what i've heard, it is ultra pure water that inversely attracts inorganic minerals stuck in the body excreting it as waste. At any rate i feel great. I Drink a gallon a day. What are electrolytes?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
From what i've heard, it is ultra pure water that inversely attracts inorganic minerals stuck in the body excreting it as waste. At any rate i feel great. I Drink a gallon a day. What are electrolytes?
Never mind, That’s amazing.

Since you said it’s inexpensive can you show me which distiller you use?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Best in class stainless steel from amazon, it cost like 230 bucks.
Cool is it this one

Water Distiller with Glass Collection Bottle – Silver-Blue
Wait I actually found your one I think

Water Distiller, 100% Stainless Steel, New Deluxe 2019 Model by Make Water Pure

Does it have any taste or is it pure and it’s the second link right
Either is fine
It tastes like rain water, after distilling you will see the filth left behind from the tap water in the jug, its sad to think we've been drinking that black filth all our lives. You'll have bowl movements for the first few days, this is all the metal and inorganic material being removed from your blood and body. Waad nuuri baan ku iri xatta waad shuuqi oo culeys badan baa kaa dhimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts