Why some landers always amaze me

VIP
Ignore these types, they're still traumatized from the massacre they suffered at the hands of ileys death squad. Let em speak their shuban

Abdi Iley might be unpopular now but he really had everyone on check, once you are perceived weak they really want you destroyed. Hopefully a ruthless leader will emerge from Somali Galbeed and karbaash all the ina gumeeds.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ignore these types, they're still traumatized from the massacre they suffered at the hands of ileys death squad. Let em speak their shuban
So he should be quiet and support liyu just because they are somali?. Everybody knows liyu police are bunch of cowards that only kill civilians. They even kill their own civilians

Liyu polis and somalis are being masscred and you would simp for the same canfar burning properties.
That account is ran by a darood larping as Isaaq

As a darood, Simping for foreigners is your forte mate. Simping for Ethiopia from Abdullahi Yusuf, Abdi Iley and Farmaajo to simping for Kenya with Ahmed Madoobe:mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That account is ran by a darood larping as Isaaq

As a darood, Simping for foreigners is your forte mate. Simping for Ethiopia from Abdullahi Yusuf, Abdi Iley and Farmaajo to simping for Kenya with Ahmed Madoobe:mjlol:
BuDW2ls.jpg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
What are you smoking?
Show me that link.
I’m pretty sure you said something along the lines of “move the fleeing refugees to jubaland there’s plenty of space here” and “I’d rather loose somali galbeed than jubaland” to spite other somalis. That isn’t even the worst thing you’ve said tbh, you calling out the other dude is purely hypothetical

I’m pretty sure you said something along the lines of “move the fleeing refugees to jubaland there’s plenty of space here” and “I’d rather loose somali galbeed than jubaland” to spite other somalis. That isn’t even the worst thing you’ve said tbh, you calling out the other dude is purely hypothetical
I saiid we will not fight while other somalis are on the back seat watching like they have been doing.

Look at no somali even irrir condemnming Afar masscre even dir are not interested in helping.

Somalis are xasid they always side with the enemy just like your kin here supporting afar criminal.

Funny picture but you're taking the piss. Here's Ethiopian leaders lining up to greet Somaliland leaders
Dz3Cqi7WkAAD48I.jpg

But the pictures mean nothing. Policies is what matters. I'll show you in videos what i mean.

Leelkase and 6 other Darood politician meeting with Meles Zenawi the TPLF President of Ethiopia who swore to help darood revenge their death against hawiye in 1991

16 years later Harti- Majerteen Darood President of Somalia Abdullahi Yusuf taking Meles Zenawi up on that offer. We know 10s of thousands of hawiye were killed when he brought the Ethiopians

And of course the house Former Regional leader in somali Ethiopia. The Ogaden Abdi Iley crying of joy that Allah made Ogaden Ethiopians.

More modern examples include Ahmed Madoobe and his Kenyan Guardians in Jubbaland and Farmaajo with his Ethiopian Guardians in Geedo Jubbaland.

repo

VIP
Funny picture but you're taking the piss. Here's Ethiopian leaders lining up to greet Somaliland leadersView attachment 178543

But the pictures mean nothing. Policies is what matters. I'll show you in videos what i mean.

Leelkase and 6 other Darood politician meeting with Meles Zenawi the TPLF President of Ethiopia who swore to help darood revenge their death against hawiye in 1991

16 years later Harti- Majerteen Darood President of Somalia Abdullahi Yusuf taking Meles Zenawi up on that offer. We know 10s of thousands of hawiye were killed when he brought the Ethiopians

And of course the house ****** Former Regional leader in somali Ethiopia. The Ogaden Abdi Iley crying of joy that Allah made Ogaden Ethiopians.

More modern examples include Ahmed Madoobe and his Kenyan Guardians in Jubbaland and Farmaajo with his Ethiopian Guardians in Geedo Jubbaland.
Ain't no Ethiopian lining up to greet Muse fucking Bixi, you delusional bastard. It's funny cause Haile Mariam is amused by the queue.

:chrisfreshhah:

Ain't no Ethiopian lining up to greet Muse fucking Bixi, you delusional bastard. It's funny cause Haile Mariam is amused by the queue.

:chrisfreshhah:
The Queue lining up to Greet him is visible.

Stick to the topic mate. Why did you overlook all the videos posted above:pachah1: OP tried taking the piss at Landers but we know Darood leaders have always aligned with foreigners against Somalis. The evidence in just those videos is enough and it's why you're capping about a queue

repo

VIP
The Queue lining up to Greet him is visible.

Stick to the topic mate. Why did you overlook all the videos posted above:pachah1: OP tried taking the piss at Landers but we know Darood leaders have always aligned with foreigners against Somalis. The evidence in just those videos is enough and it's why you're capping about a queue
You're sad, you went out of your way to find a random pic and make it look like they were greeting "Somaliland's leaders". That bow though.

:drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts