Why some faraxs are constantly on xalimos instagram story updates?

It's free society. Some people love trolling and some people love bringing people down. Before you attack me I don't have instagram.....so I don't bother girls on the Internet. But you have to accepted when you decide to share your life with others you will get good and bad responses

It's free society. Some people love trolling and some people love bringing people down. Before you attack me I don't have instagram.....so I don't bother girls on the Internet. But you have to accepted when you decide to share your life with others you will get good and bad responses
This reminded me of something one of my friends said, he said “The internet is a tool for men but the Internet is the purpose for women.”
I don’t have social media myself but have you noticed whenever u comment on a girls profile and she doesn’t like what u say, they are always like “Get off my page weirdo.” Or “why are u in my mentions.” They feel very attacked whereas a man understand this is the internet and everybody is entitled to their stupid opinions. I always tell these girls it’s not your page you don’t pay for it nor did u create the platform. If you are not selling anything then u are the product which most girls online are. Advertising themselves.

No I meant more like when the guys watch most of girls updates. They don't usually comment on those updates.

Why don’t u post your pic lil reer waqoyi girl. Prolly you’re not attractive but I wonder why guys would be stalking an ugly girl’s page.
:chrisfreshhah:
Lol I'm not ugly. I'm definately not posting my pics here. I'm just wondering why some faaraxs watch most of my updates and they don't know me that well Lol.

Lol I'm not ugly. I'm definately not posting my pics here. I'm just wondering why some faaraxs watch most of my updates and they don't know me that well Lol.

Who are the updates for? I mean if you don't want people you don't know see your updates. Why not make a group in your whatsapp with people you know and just update there? People make social media and share with others because they want to be seen and get validation

Who are the updates for? I mean if you don't want people you don't know see your updates. Why not make a group in your whatsapp with people you know and just update there? People make social media and share with others because they want to be seen and get validation
Some of my friends think that if guy watch most of girls updstes and they're not friends or anything they must like her lol. Which sounds silly. Idk if that's true.

Boredom most likely. I find myself clicking on updates not taking in what I’m looking at. Sometimes when I’m bored, I would look at a girls friends to see which one is hot, sometimes click on their updates as well.

World

VIP
Some of my friends think that if guy watch most of girls updstes and they're not friends or anything they must like her lol. Which sounds silly. Idk if that's true.
They have nothing to do so they’re scrolling through their instagram and checking people’s stories.

World

VIP
That's what I thought too! But some guys are following like 400 people there. Idk how they have the energy to watch a lot of updates.
Those 400 ppl don’t upload on their story every day do they ? Probably 30-40. And they’re not really watching but just skipping fast through them.

World

VIP
Ok Now I will skip to another question lol. Do guys eventually dm girl if they're interested in her?
Some guys do, but other guys dont. Are you interested in a guy or something ? Like his pictures so he knows you won’t reject him if he tries to dm you.

Trending

Latest posts