Why Somalis keep losing

Tukraq

VIP
@CaliTedesse we need to focus on Basketball tbh, we have a height advantage and skills that can make us good, plus somali style hero/selfish ball can actually work, in soccer its just a lost cause you need to produce a whole 11 good players(too much for a small population)/is a over saturated market(all third world countries are involved), and rely on teammates and tactics(not one of our strong points), we should be going the bball route

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is true I’m not going to lie about it. my brother was skilful he played in youth academy of a team that I will not name for privacy reasons but my mum told him ‘focus on school work warya’ he said to me he doesn’t regret it but I told him are you dumb. You could have gotten us out of this neighbourhood with your football money.

If my brother came at me with bs I'd smack him before removing him from my will.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Next time hopefully they will scout better Somalis.

From where?
Somali-American diaspora?- They don't play football and even if they did, they'd be bad at it.

Somali-British diaspora?- Most of them are from SL, so they'll only play for their country. Those that aren't will probably stab the goal keeper if he looks at them wrong.

Somali-Canadian diaspora?- They'll be too drunk and high to know left from right.

Somali-Scandinavian diaspora?- They'll only do it for the money.

Somali-Oceanian diaspora?- They'll do well if it was cricket, but not football.

From the actual Somali population?- They need an education and improved healthcare, not sports.
All in all, this was a waste of time and money, which could of gone towards constructing home s for the poor and homeless as well as, healthcare and education.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I mean what kind of Muslims would kill each other for tribe or claim an aabo that isn't theirs which is haram.

Every other non-African and Arabian Muslim. The muslims from the indian sub-continent are- in fact they've been doing it for years.

From where?
Somali-American diaspora?- They don't play football and even if they did, they'd be bad at it.

Somali-British diaspora?- Most of them are from SL, so they'll only play for their country. Those that aren't will probably stab the goal keeper if he looks at them wrong.

Somali-Canadian diaspora?- They'll be too drunk and high to know left from right.

Somali-Scandinavian diaspora?- They'll only do it for the money.

Somali-Oceanian diaspora?- They'll do well if it was cricket, but not football.

From the actual Somali population?- They need an education and improved healthcare, not sports.
All in all, this was a waste of time and money, which could of gone towards constructing home s for the poor and homeless as well as, healthcare and education.
you must be fun at parties

Trending