Why Somalis keep losing

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It all comes down to one thing. Dumb decisions. Most of the youth chosen to play for Somalia were maggots men that never made even the highest amateur league in their host country they were nothing wallahi billahi. Next time hopefully they will scout better Somalis.

This is why I'm all for multiculturalism in Somalia because the ways of the Somalian is outdated and people learn form each other WA lakin Somalis stay inside their gaajo box and refuse to move out.

Midakale many Somalis could've become pro soccer players especially in UK but their parents demotivate them or tell them to stop and focus more on learning the Deen. Can't they do both?

As if Somalis are really Muslim. I mean what kind of Muslims would kill each other for tribe or claim an aabo that isn't theirs which is haram. Somalis are.fakest Muslims. Walle bille they even chew khat in Mosque.

I'm out akhh tuff

Macalin M

Out here
Midakale many Somalis could've become pro soccer players especially in UK but their parents demotivate them or tell them to stop and focus more on learning the Deen. Can't they do both?
I'm out akhh tuff
This is true I’m not going to lie about it. my brother was skilful he played in youth academy of a team that I will not name for privacy reasons but my mum told him ‘focus on school work warya’ he said to me he doesn’t regret it but I told him are you dumb. You could have gotten us out of this neighbourhood with your football money.

World

VIP
This is true I’m not going to lie about it. my brother was skilful he played in youth academy of a team that I will not name for privacy reasons but my mum told him ‘focus on school work warya’ he said to me he doesn’t regret it but I told him are you dumb. You could have gotten us out of this neighbourhood with your football money.
Us?

Why can't you get out of the neighbourhood on your own and need to rely on your brother?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes or a school work walle you are right it's exactly. this yaa akhi

Bohol

VIP
I knew they were going to lose after watching the first half. They didn't even know how to pass to each other like wtf.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Although I may agree with your post that somalis will never get out of their gaajo box, yes unfortunately we are backwards to even play in sports

I knew the match that took place in Harare was an ambush and probably a strategic move Zimbabwe was bidding for , but somalis are too dumb to notice their egos are leading them to their demise because of many factors they lack in is the reason why they lost that particular match
I wasn't expecting much today when even the stakes were high even betting machines have placed a bet that the prediction will likely be 3-0
Shockingly the
Match score is 3-1
Somalia eliminated to proceeding the third round (they're no longer eligible to qualify in Qatar 2020 ) yet some people were boldly blind I wonder how their reactions are

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You also have to acknowledge that in the recent years somalia lost to many african nations
Uganda, Ethiopia Senegal violating Somalis on the pitch .
Yet we never learn from our loss not even trying to improve

It's something that must be done within the Somali Football Association
Corruption within the officials responsible for not maintaining our players should be uprooted and held responsible
The players are mostly malnourished due to chewing and smoking none of those players have the capability of endurance, stamina which are the two main factors required in a football match without running breathless before half round
L

All this Diaspora footballers will lead our way are all just talk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There are various elements that undermine their ability until then every nation no matter how shitty their players are they will score cheapskate hatricks against Somalia

Trending

Latest posts