why somalis have kibir

Royalflush

novacane
whatever condition our people are in we still have kibir like were oil sheikhs presiding over some great and powerful nation. kids have it, odayaal, naago and niman, its ludicrous. does it crome from being qabiilist:cosbyhmm:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I'm a kid even when I was younger I was proud of Somalia

And that is totally okay.

You should be proud of your roots.
It is called having izzah - self dignity which is different to kibr - arrogance.

When you are arrogant you oppress others,
when you have self dignity you refuse to be oppressed by others 🙃

Royalflush

novacane
And that is totally okay.

You should be proud of your roots.
It is called having izzah - self dignity which is different to kibr - arrogance.

When you are arrogant you oppress others,
when you have self dignity you refuse to be oppressed by others 🙃
if only somalis had my kibir
djiboutis would be second class citizens for being a western armies barrack

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
if only somalis had my kibir
djiboutis would be second class citizens for being a western armies barrack

Please, bro. Minimize mentioning Djibouti. I feel some mini heartbreak everytime I think about it. How a tiny country on one of the world's busiest sea lanes in such an opportune part of that sea lane with a population below 1 million isn't a thriving, wealthy haven where Somalis could have taken their business after the civil war is a tragedy beyond me. Allah curse the fat man Geelle, wallahi.

Royalflush

novacane
Please, bro. Minimize mentioning Djibouti. I feel some mini heartbreak everytime I think about it. How a tiny country on one of the world's busiest sea lanes in such an opportune part of that sea lane with a population below 1 million isn't a thriving, wealthy haven where Somalis could have taken their business after the civil war is a tragedy beyond me. Allah curse the fat man Geelle, wallahi.
imagine how rich they could be if they invested in a deep sea harbor there
instead foreign armies are encamped there tho i feel sorry for the women there, the soldiers may mistreat them and face no consequence it makes my blood boil

They only have kibir against their fellow Somali.
Look at how kenyans and ethiopians are dictating us lol, and djiboutians somalis whoring themselves to french
And than you have others saying they arab useless kibir

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Jabuuti is one of the most unfortunate areas of soomaaliweyn. No war in nearly 30 years, perfect geographical position for a booming economy yet, areas such as these are apparent in the capital.

1611598440994.png

1611598760784.png

1611598818323.png

Let alone other parts of the nation :mjlol: Ismaacil & his goons need to go for real.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
whatever condition our people are in we still have kibir like were oil sheikhs presiding over some great and powerful nation. kids have it, odayaal, naago and niman, its ludicrous. does it crome from being qabiilist:cosbyhmm:
When you're surrounded by a buncha Bantus you can afford to be superior :mjlol:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ve always wondered about that. Despite our country being in it’s current state with it’s reputation we have the mf audacity don’t we :drakelaugh:

Trending