Why Somaliland Has Already Won...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Now understands that although not recognised Somaliland has both the gurentees of Ethiopia and UAE with regards to it's security. Meaning there is no hope of ever gaining Somaliland through force.

Would love to see Ethiopia or UAE directly interfering when Somalia decided to take control of its own sovereign territory...

If Xamar sent a battalion of tanks to Hargeisa there is nothing Ethiopia can do without actually declaring war with Somalia.

I'd rather see Somaliland independent but not when it'll just directly go into the hands of our enemies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Would love to see Ethiopia or UAE directly interfering when Somalia decided to take control of its own sovereign territory...

If Xamar sent a battalion of tanks to Hargeisa there is nothing Ethiopia can do without actually declaring war with Somalia.

I'd rather see Somaliland independent but not when it'll just directly go into the hands of our enemies.
Hopefully there will never be another war between us but they have actually indirectly mad act of war. Ethiopia has crossed many lines they would just never admit it.

If Somalia sent a battalion of tanks to Hargeisa you would see rockets coming from Berbera military base. As it is right now Somalia can't wage war or enforce anything on Somaliland and I guess the same goes for Somaliland but we can definitely defend against Somalia.

First you never answered my question: regarding GDP because we all know including yourself that it's nonsense:

1. Somaliland has some of east Africa's best schools and universities: education attain attainment is measure d at the level of education and number of students: Somaliland has more universities and more students graduates that's a fact size of population and number of universities common sense.

2. Literacy rates was 76% five years ago for Somaliland as a whole.

3. GDP per capita of hargaisa: cost of rent higher, cost of living higher number of those employed in private sector alone is higher then the entire population of bosaso:

4. Water: If anyone ever went to hargasia they know: old hargaisa has running wate or about 60% of the city. 60% of hargaisa is like the entire population of puntland.

5. Somaliland overall has higher cost of living: supply and demand: higher cost higher income: what the average rent for a house in bosaso 100-300 dollars. ??? In simpler terms the rent in lagos is not the same as Paris: supply and demand based on higher income

6. Child poverty: I wonder what measurement they used to calculate that...I'm sure we have child poverty however it's common sense when comparing a population of 5 million ton1.5 million.

Now please answer my question: you have a higher GDP and economy right?

1. What do you export to the region or the world?
2. How many home grown businesses operate in East Africa?
3. How many millionaires do you have and can you name what they do???
4. What do you trade internally within your territory ???
  1. First somali land has a lower literacy rate and graduation rate
  2. It’s went down then by 18% cause the world bank report states that Somaliland has a literacy rate of 57% of the pop
  3. Yet the unemployment rate of somali land is 80% and the male population 90% consumes Khat
  4. The world bank report doesn’t agree it’s says that 45% of Somaliland has access to improved water sources while 70% of puntlands people do
  5. Do you know what GDP per capita means Angola capital has a higher rent than Washington but does that mean it’s richer than Washington no
  6. Per captia for every 100 family you see in Somaliland 57 of them are in poverty while it’s 25 for puntland

DRACO

VIP
  1. First somali land has a lower literacy rate and graduation rate
  2. It’s went down then by 18% cause the world bank report states that Somaliland has a literacy rate of 57% of the pop
  3. Yet the unemployment rate of somali land is 80% and the male population 90% consumes Khat
  4. The world bank report doesn’t agree it’s says that 45% of Somaliland has access to improved water sources while 70% of puntlands people do
  5. Do you know what GDP per capita means Angola capital has a higher rent than Washington but does that mean it’s richer than Washington no
  6. Per captia for every 100 family you see in Somaliland 57 of them are in poverty while it’s 25 for puntland
Spit your fake stats where the sun don't shine son:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I get my facts from the world bank report :damn::lolbron::drakekidding::jaynerd::mjcry:

You do know the world Bank report is severely for flawed as no data was carried out by a physical presence and relied on data from the government in Mogadishu which is both out of date and biased. So obviously it's going to show Somaliland in a negative light

You do know the world Bank report is severely for flawed as no data was carried out by a physical presence and relied on data from the government in Mogadishu which is both out of date and biased. So obviously it's going to show Somaliland in a negative light
6km2m6
THatZ FaKe News EVen THOUGh ITT DiiId PHYScial REasearCH

Status
Not open for further replies.