Why somali parent

Woop their kids and say things like "I didnt beat you enough" Like hitting them with a belt in their hand as Hard as they can and still say " I didnt get you good".

Some how majority of Somali kids are taught to belive that Abuse is acceptble.

Majority of Somali People whoop their kids as a form of discipline.

How do you guys this imapct children growth? Can you relate to this what are ypur thougjts about this

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I was always shocked hearing this from others. My parents never hit me even though they would get mad and yell which would scare me as a kid lol. But they never beat me. My mom would tap me if I did something she disapproved of but that’s all.

It's not exclusive to somalis, parents everywhere used to do this until liberal infestation took root.
Now you got a generation of kids with zero self respect and discipline.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's not exclusive to somalis, parents everywhere used to do this until liberal infestation took root.
these people take projecting to a whole new level, yeah my parents hit me but they wouldn’t say stuff like “I didn’t beat you hard enough” lol wtf. How do you hear your parents say stuff to you then assume all somali parents do that or that it’s exclusive to somalis.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
lmao you guys got abused. my mother didnt hit us. maybe a slap once in a while but never a belt. sometimes yell or get mad

my dugsi friend told me how his mother would get a belt if he didn't pass his quran and I was shocked people actually did that

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
And to add on, people who were beat as kids always say they “turned out just fine” but then also say they’ll beat their children too, children that aren’t even born yet. Obviously you did not turn out “just fine” and it isn’t your fault but stop the cycle man. Your children should respect you and listen to you but not fear you. We learned in psych that people who were beat as children are more likely to be abused in future romantic relationships.

Corporal punishment has its use, I will not lie. There are things where you can use it, I have witnessed in my own eyes. Spanking is not abuse people

these people take projecting to a whole new level, yeah my parents hit me but they wouldn’t say stuff like “I didn’t beat you hard enough” lol wtf. How do you hear your parents say stuff to you then assume all somali parents do that or that it’s exclusive to somalis.
Its very common Somali parent say that something similar to that

We are only talki g about Somali, leave them other out of this conversation.

Woop their kids and say things like "I didnt beat you enough" Like hitting them with a belt in their hand as Hard as they can and still say " I didnt get you good".

Some how majority of Somali kids are taught to belive that Abuse is acceptble.

Majority of Somali People whoop their kids as a form of discipline.

How do you guys this imapct children growth? Can you relate to this what are ypur thougjts about this
You shouldn’t hit your kid unless it’s a last resort type of thing, and especially don’t do it when they’re young. Even if you do hit them, be gentle.

Can you be More specifik?

Spanking is a last resort. It should be used when other methods have not worked. I have seen my little brother misbehave multiple times and get warnings, talks and punishments. He bettered his ways only after our dad whooped him.

Me for example I have remembered that all the whoopings I had where for a reason, a good reason. This is why I do not view spanking as something harmful

My pops would box me like a grown man lol
giphy.gif

Spanking is a last resort. It should be used when other methods have not worked. I have seen my little brother misbehave multiple times and get warnings, talks and punishments. He bettered his ways only after our dad whooped him.

Me for example I have remembered that all the whoopings I had where for a reason, a good reason. This is why I do not view spanking as something harmful
I understand that, totaly but inst better to reward them instead, that way they can slowly learn the to behave, doing good and positive bejavier in Society.

It seems to Most People dont understand the amount of reponsibily that comes with being a parent

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
lmao you guys got abused. my mother didnt hit us. maybe a slap once in a while but never a belt. sometimes yell or get mad

my dugsi friend told me how his mother would get a belt if he didn't pass his quran and I was shocked people actually did that

Me wallahi
I been beat with a wire for not passing my cashir and have been backhand slapped for in front of my dugsi class
:damsel: