Why Somali Bussinesses in US not listed on 'Buy Black' directory?

Should they be listed on there?

• Yes, let us use that card too

• No, Somalis don't sell wigs, swishers, E-40 so.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am pretty sure most of y'all heard about the Buy Black movement where African Americans are encouraged to shop at black owned stores and keep the money in your community,we all know this movement is double sworded, many people believe this is racist and if reversed the Blacks will scream so but the truth is it is not an anti-White movement.

It's mostly an anti-(Hindi, Mexican, Arab, Jews, Asian, and few more ethnicities). Those people are the real competition to the Black owned shop keepers. When's the last time you people ever shopped in a Black owned shop?

I only come across a black owned store once in a blue moon and I have been every state in the 48, beside a barber and a salon, all the business in all black neighborhoods is owned by Arabs and Indians and the rarity of black business had many Africans enroll on the 'Buy Black' directory and use the black card, I don't know why Somali businesses also do the same?

Let's use it, not because we personally identify as them but because we can get some extra cash 💰

D393BC93-3998-4644-AD0F-D0774AB394EF.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let's use it, not because we personally identify as them but because we can get some extra cash 💰

View attachment 151502

I checked black owned businesness in Minneapolis and not a single Somali business is listed on there, meanwhile Columbus has only African Paradise listed

I guess Somalis businesses either don't know about this or choose not to be on it purpose, they also don't sell most of products A.A would buy not to mention the risk associated dealing with them.

I remember back when I lived in Upstate N.Y this 18 year old Yemeni kid one morning walked into his dad's store and found his dad's penis cut off and left on the check-out table, I always thought Arabs were cowards but the two brothers armed themselves to teeth and choose to run the business knowingly the murderer is among their customers.:mjkkk:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I checked black owned businesness in Minneapolis and not a single Somali business is listed on there, meanwhile Columbus has only African Paradise listed

I guess Somalis businesses either don't know about this or choose not to be on it purpose, they also don't sell most of products A.A would buy not to mention the risk associated dealing with them.

I remember back when I lived in Upstate N.Y this 18 year old Yemeni kid one morning walked into his dad's store and found his dad's penis cut off and left on the check-out table, I always thought Arabs were cowards but the two brothers armed themselves to teeth and choose to run the business knowingly the murderer is among their customers.:mjkkk:
There probably have no idea about marketing their business in general...

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I am pretty sure most of y'all heard about the Buy Black movement where African Americans are encouraged to shop at black owned stores and keep the money in your community,we all know this movement is double sworded, many people believe this is racist and if reversed the Blacks will scream so but the truth is it is not an anti-White movement.

It's mostly an anti-(Hindi, Mexican, Arab, Jews, Asian, and few more ethnicities). Those people are the real competition to the Black owned shop keepers. When's the last time you people ever shopped in a Black owned shop?

I only come across a black owned store once in a blue moon and I have been every state in the 48, beside a barber and a salon, all the business in all black neighborhoods is owned by Arabs and Indians and the rarity of black business had many Africans enroll on the 'Buy Black' directory and use the black card, I don't know why Somali businesses also do the same?
Really?!? But they always cry about unity and shit. When I search for African clothes, I type the tribe or country to find Somali and Tuareg/ Berber online stores. That’s why I love Etsy. I buy my jewelry directly from Amazigh people. It’s great for Somali clothes, too but I buy more of my Somali attire from Xarrago. The prices are decent, they give you a lot of coupons and they have EXCELLENT customer service.

You guys are making this something bigger then it is. I assume that it’s because they aren’t aware of it . Most Somali businesses are run by people from an older generation who aren’t aware of things like this.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Somalis are listed as international, which does more businesses and more profit anyway. White people are always more interested in other ethnic groups. Such as their culture, food, tradition and background.

Trending

Latest posts