Why so much somali druggies in downtown tdot?

The influx of somali crackheads is crazy. Before it was only farahs rooming through dundas, jarvis and regent park begging for some change. But now druggie halimos have filled the corners in masses. :snoop: Wallahi somali druggies are the worst because they are hyper aggressive when they want someting from you..I had to almost knock one out :pachah1:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Idk where you've been but they've always been there.

It's sad tbh, cause a lot of the cases they went a wrong path and instead of rehabilitation they've been shunned, and noone wants anything to do with them, out of 'ceeb'. this causes them to spiral further.

It's sad tbh, cause a lot of the cases they went a wrong path and instead of rehabilitation they've been shunned, and noone wants anything to do with them, out of 'ceeb'. this causes them to spiral further.

They were always there but now they are so much. It sad seeing them wallahi...most of them look like fobs that couldnt deal with the pressure of western life :tocry:

where is tdot? and I really want to make a thread on something alongside this. We still do not talk about these issues that we are facing like depression, alcholism, drugs, ography and so many toxic things that we are exposed to, wallahi it saddens me to hear things like that.

where is tdot? and I really want to make a thread on something alongside this. We still do not talk about these issues that we are facing like depression, alcholism, drugs, ography and so many toxic things that we are exposed to, wallahi it saddens me to hear things like that.

Yeh its a stigma to talk about somali dysfunction...We have too much pride to admit our short comings:tocry:

Are they fobs or western born and raised?
They need a lot of support.

I think its a mixture of both. The western born ones usually first are weedheads and alcholics then they turn to other drugs. I think east africans in general are having it hard in the west especially Toronto. Seen so much habesha druggies. One of mathow friend tried to offer one of his ethiopian crackhead for service :drakekidding:

If it’s DT it makes sense you’d see a lot of habesha as they live there in higher numbers.
But drug addictions plus a pandemic has to be tough. I think it’ll get worse in the future because we’ve been here for so long. The second generation of Somalis are already being born, we’re becoming more integrated as time goes on.

Toronto is a very ruthless, unforgiving city.

The gang banging culture that these geeljires pickup doesnt help either. Once the game kicks them out most of them are left on the streets with no life skills or support. Seen some former OGs literally dancing on the streets of Dundas just to get some change. :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The influx of somali crackheads is crazy. Before it was only farahs rooming through dundas, jarvis and regent park begging for some change. But now druggie halimos have filled the corners in masses. :snoop: Wallahi somali druggies are the worst because they are hyper aggressive when they want someting from you..I had to almost knock one out :pachah1:

Your Dp is a crack head in itself

You can’t fix a druggie. It’s best to remove them from your presence. They will steal from you and even hurt you to get their fix

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Miscegenation must be encouraged and promoted among these communities so the defective genes that led them down this path are removed from our gene pool.

They should be abandoned and segregated from the untainted youth. If you ever come across one, use the broomstick to shoo them away. If they're particularly aggressive, throw a frisbee and they'll sprint right after it.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I don’t see Somali junkies like that, just drunk old heads outside of halals and Somali malls. They be funny tho lol.

I remember this one nigga who use to stumble outside of our dugsi on Lake street, what shocked us was that he was a hafiz and had a perfect understanding on the deen smh.