Why So Much Anti-Sufi Stuff?

bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Is it correct that the first, middle and last things you need to know about Islam are

"the Sufis are upon bidah"
"the Sufis..."
"the Sufis"......

I am fed up with this.....

Islam wasn't sent so that we can fight people over sectarianism......... don't get me wrong- I think judeo-Shi'ism is wrong, crooked and I do think the Shia have a long history of aligning themselves with the enemies of Islam....... and some of the Sufis get into weird stuff......

but there are some Muslims out there..... where it's like all they teach is "these people are innovators," "categories of Tawheed," "these people are innovators"

and when Muslims are openly aligning with Israel and selling out their religion- those same people are quiet.......

Islam was sent to make us more perfect as human beings.... to perfect our character, our morals.... to purify us.....

how does listening to a hundred lectures on how the Sufis are innovators..... how does that make me a better person? how does that improve my character and help to rectify my moral failings?

the whole point of this endless anti-Sufi stuff imo..... it is to get the Salafis to be at the throats of the Sufis in order to arrange things so that Muslims are constantly at the throat of other Muslims while the Western imperialists sit back and laugh....... it was about benefitting Western imperialism and in exchange the Arabs would get more power at the expense of the Ottomans.......

I am not saying that people should become Sufis..... but honestly, I really don't care necessarily...... imo we should be interested in benefitting Muslims and fighting against Zionism.....

but all of that is forgotten.... I can get a thousand lectures on how Sufis are innovators but I can't get one lecture against Zionism.......

and this is by arrangement......

416OlcjwA1L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

if you read that book, I think you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about.... the British supported the Saudis and supported a particular interpretation of Islam..... that certain Muslims would be super mega militant when it comes to Sufis..... but are puppies when it comes to Western imperialism........ it is by design and the book explains it......

I'm not saying the Salafis are heretics or anything like that..... I'm not saying the Salafi aqeedah or minhaj are incorrect..... and the book even explains that..... the book even explains.... the aim was not exactly to promote a heretical interpretation of Islam...... in fact, a strict, orthodox "sola scriptura" approach would help the credibility of the British-backed interpretation of Islam...... it's not exactly that "Wahhabis" were following some corrupt aqeedah (unless you think praying to saints is part of proper aqeedah)...... don't let anyone trick you into thinking the "Wahhabis" were promoting a fake aqeedah and praying to saints or following Shi'ism is true Islam......

the British backed the "Wahhabis" not because the aqeedah was wrong....... it is true that the British did back them but it wasn't as part of a plot to subvert the aqeedah..... so don't question the aqeedah.... we have to be very careful here..... I'm not trying to make you question the aqeedah..... the aqeedah is fine....... the aim here is sort of like surgery.... we have to cut out the tumor but we want to be careful and not to make a cut in the wrong place...... aqeedah is not the issue.... the British backed the "Wahhabis" (I say "Wahhabis" because Salafiyyah of course existed way before Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and way before the British had any involvement..... "Wahhabism" is not a British conspiracy as Sufi and Shia propaganda would like you to believe...... the British just came along later for their own reasons)

so anyways.... why did the British support the "Wahhabis"?

1- because the "Wahhabis" would be super mega militant when it comes to fighting Sufis but would be puppies when it comes to the kuffar
2- of course, bringing down the Ottomans but you probably already know that
3- the "Wahhabis" would be very submissive with the ruler..... so you see the "Wahhabis" themselves..... they weren't exactly puppets...... but this thing of so-called "Madkhalism"...... this was around way before Sheikh Madkhali ever existed...... all that emphasis on "obedience to the ruler" goes back way further....... so anyways.... the masses of "Wahhabis"..... it's not that they were exactly puppets..... but they were "Madkhalis" way before there was any Sheikh Madkhali...... and so they weren't puppet.... but they would obey the ruler...... and the ruler would be a puppet

so today we are still seeing the same stuff...... it's like your house could be burning down and you could be in the house about to be burned alive and some of these Muslims could be there still lecturing you about categories of Tawheed and about how Sufis are innovators while you're both about to be burned alive...... except maybe you'll be the one burning to death..... the flames will grab you while an Israeli helicopter swoops in, saves the other guy and leaves you to be burned......

anyways..... if you've read this far, JazakAllahkhair for bearing with me and I ask you

seriously, when you have some money saved-

get a copy of this book

once you read this, insha'Allah, you will understand what is going on with this debate over "Wahhabism" and avoid both extremes

one extreme being the guy who does a thousand lectures against Sufis, tells you everyone who doesn't follow his exact interpretation is an innovator or a khariji and never says a word against Zionism or imperialism (same thing tbh.... Anglo-Jewish alliance)

the other extreme being an extreme Sufi who rants against "Wahhabis," thinks he's superior and introduces weird forms of bid'ah into the religion...... neither of these guys are correct.... the truth is somewhere in the middle and once you read the book, insha'Allah you'll see for yourself..... seriously- please get that book....

I mean for example... Morsi is a case study in what I'm talking about.....

Morsi wanted to bring Islamic government to Egypt..... and the Saudis who are supposed to be the big champions of Islam actually supported the overthrow of Morsi and actually helped prevent Egypt from going in an Islamic direction

now as for Sheikh Fawzan- I have much respect for him and I don't think he's really necessarily talking about Morsi specifically here.....

in any case, though.... like I say- Morsi imo is a case study in what I'm talking about.....

if we watch the clip- Morsi makes a huge aqeedah error..... what he says is incredibly wrong and possibly is bad enough that it may actually constitute apostasy.... but even though what he says is extremely wrong....

we have to step back and look at the bigger picture...... Morsi was way better than Sisi....... even with the aqeedah error, Morsi was way better... the whole thing with Morsi is a demonstration of what I'm talking about

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur u contradict yourself. U criticize wahabis and salafis for focusing on Sufis and not western imperalist and zionist. You actually don't see the irony, what put me off Islam(the modern day one) is the whole focus is on 'pagans, christians,jews' just like what u want to promote islam should be.

So why do u preach against sectarianism but replace it with hate on western and zionism? religion vs religion? u r preaching the exact same thing u r saying lets focus the faith on disbelievers. Even @DalsanJubiland must see the irony and contradiction in Omar Del Sur, he is preaching lets re-direct our hate towards a shared enemy non muslims, your still doing the same thing u criticized wahabis for which is HATE. It means your religion is simply about hating others, it has no other benefit or purpose and we simply don't believe this is what a god is about.

@Omar del Sur u contradict yourself. U criticize wahabis and salafis for focusing on Sufis and not western imperalist and zionist. You actually don't see the irony, what put me off Islam(the modern day one) is the whole focus is on 'pagans, christians,jews' just like what u want to promote islam should be.

So why do u preach against sectarianism but replace it with hate on western and zionism?

you are for Western imperialism and Zionism?

Winnie Mandela had an interesting idea on how to deal with people like you

n3.jpg

you people who work as uncle toms..... you people are vulnerable..... those are the first people to get hit when the revolution comes..... South Africans and the Mau Mau had some interesting ideas on how to deal with you traitors

So why do u preach against sectarianism but replace it with hate on western and zionism? religion vs religion? u r preaching the exact same thing u r saying lets focus the faith on disbelievers. Even @DalsanJubiland must see the irony and contradiction in Omar Del Sur, he is preaching lets re-direct our hate towards a shared enemy non muslims, your still doing the same thing u criticized wahabis for which is HATE. It means your religion is simply about hating others, it has no other benefit or purpose and we simply don't believe this is what a god is about.

Yes I promote HATE. I promote hate of injustice.

the formula is simple- and the first part of it is that you deal with the traitors in a brutal and public way- they are the first ones.

these "Muslims" who jump in the way to protect imperialism and Zionism.... when the time comes, let us make an example of such people. that is the way to deal with them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes I promote HATE. I promote hate of injustice.

the formula is simple- and the first part of it is that you deal with the traitors in a brutal and public way- they are the first ones.

these "Muslims" who jump in the way to protect imperialism and Zionism.... when the time comes, let us make an example of such people. that is the way to deal with them.

The reason u hate is because Islam provides nothing for u except to justify your hate, that's why your a muslim, so u can use it as justification to hate others. Islam is dead, because hate destroys and destruction is a satanic trait, maybe u r the evil one but dont careto see it

I understand your point and its quite valid expect that there are different brances of sufism.

The extreme mystic ones who worship graves must be rebuked because they are commiting clear cut shirk.

Then you have the low level brances who do not engage in graveworshipping but other minor things these individuals i hold in high esteem because around the globe they are the ones who fought the imperialists hundreds of years ago whether it was in Somalia or Saudi Arabia they are warriors who would defend islam with their blood.

The reason u hate is because Islam provides nothing for u except to justify your hate, that's why your a muslim, so u can use it as justification to hate others. Islam is dead, because hate destroys and destruction is a satanic trait, maybe u r the evil one but dont careto see it

you defend Zionism but you say "maybe u r the evil one".

look, I don't think that you're an inherently evil person (everyone is born upon the fitrah). you are an apostate who argues against Islam and you are also pro-Zionist.

those positions I'm against. Do I really need to prove that Zionism and imperialism are evil? Will I next have to prove that theft and adultery are evil? Will I have to prove that fire is hot and that grass is green?

It's bizarre to me that anyone who isn't white would even try to defend Zionism and imperialism. I would consider it much more credible if you tried to convince me that the earth is flat. I could believe that the earth might actually be flat. I don't think it is but it may be a possibility.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur uniting people on hate of others and saying this is a religion of god makes people wonder if you are the evil one, u keep talking about fighting others, even if u win, u will continue in the cycle of fighting like islamic history has proven, don't start sxb with hate, it only ends up towards destruction. A god shouldn't be involved in human affairs in my opinion. Westerners have won the world and they are going to spread their idea to the world like victors do, rather then hating them why dont u go and focus on loving muslims rather then guiding them to unite to fight like all islamic history has been.

You are repeating the cycle of past islamic idealogy, we know where that leads too in the end. Islam needs a huge reform, stop looking backwards for the past for answers, u need to get new answers for today just like Somalia shouldn't look to the past for answers, we need new answers today which is why I am hopeful of Somalia today because federation is a new answer, imagine somalia said we will go back to the past for answer I would be not hopeful anymore because I know where that will lead too.

Till I see something new in Islam, which is impossible in Islam because u consider 'new' bid'ah so u will never progress, u will remain repeating the past and the more u remain there, the more people start leaving Islam because they will be disenfranchised.

I actually think it's you and your faulty understanding of Islam that has brought Islam down, I don't blame the religion itself, I blame the people driving it, people like u. But u think your interpretation of islam is the only one, which is bullshit, there is many ways to interpret islam, yours is just one intepretation and I think it's the lowest form of Islam, shit like eating with 3 fingers in your islam is considered 'ajar', wat the f*ck? looooooooool, such a stupid thing such as eating is considered holy and unholy in your backward islam.

DR Osman I'm sure what you wrote is very interesting and I intend to read it at some point- maybe. Possibly. But I'm honestly not really interested in debating. You have your thinking, I have mine. I'm not looking to debate every mistaken person on the internet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
DR Osman I'm sure what you wrote is very interesting and I intend to read it at some point- maybe. Possibly. But I'm honestly not really interested in debating. You have your thinking, I have mine. I'm not looking to debate every mistaken person on the internet.

Just read it u may actually evolve rather then re-hash the past and continue with this nonsense of fighting people, why not starting looking in-wards and start loving your own. Just like Somali leaders waste their time teaching their clans to hate others when they should be looking inwards to better their people and lands. Grow up sxb, read what I said, don't be confronted when challenged

Trending