Why So Many Racial Topics In Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have always wondered why there is so much racial topics in this section? It's like every second topic is black this, white that, arab this, turk that!!! Race doesn't exist, you idiots!!! Race is a social construct that was created by humans themselves, just like borders was created by humans!!! If race truly existed, if africa was the super power of the world and had all the wealth/military/power, don't you think automatically you would all be like 'who looks closest to bantu', darkening yourselves up, trying to fit in?

Focus on how to make our country great again, not focus on man made crap that won't win you any points in the world!!! We need to develop socio-economically and once we get to that stage, we will be respected among the world!!! but this crazyness of focusing on race will get you nowhere and keep the status quo where it is because your not identifying why racism exists, it's not cause of your color, its cause your poor, ignorant, and produce nothing of benefit to the world. If that was white race today, we would all despise them also!!!

If you dump a black kid and white kid into a jungle and come back after 20 years, there will be no difference in intelligence. Dump a black kid into a society that is productive he will adopt those values and be productive, same with the white kid. It's all about your society culture really and if it allows people to be free thinkers to come up with new ideas or do u turn around and say 'yahoo' and all that superstitious nonsense!!!

So start contributing to how we make somalia productive, that's the real cure to our ills!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When you take white person to africa in a remote village, you see no hatred but more curiosity. It's obvious this racism stuff is 'cultural' it's taught and can be un-taught!!! you could do the same by taking a black person to remote town in amazon forests and they will be just curious but no hatred because it wasn't taught them!!!

Racism is cultural and results because people prefer to identify with where there is power/economics/etc. Once u address that, everyone will be yearning to become like you!!! that's why all africa is attempting to copy the west style of government cause their small brains think by copying they will get the same result but fail to see the desired results hasn't be there since the 60s yet they continue on that same path!!! No creativity, just drones thrown out of western universities coming with textbooks answer to a non textbook problem!!!

maestro

Cultural revolution
Lots of insecure niggas with low self esteem here. They have nothing going in their lives since their biggest accomplishment is being born from a certain qabiil or race. That's why they're so extra with it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You said "why so many racial topics in here" and then went on about race, lol :mjlol:

I talked about race to demonstrate how fake it is!!! learn what is a social construct!!! that's what race is, it's man made and u actually believe in it!!! This is why politicians use these mechanism like race or tribe to keep the 99% like u focused on each other while they run away with your money!!!

The funny thing is the people who identify with race or tribe are usually people who haven't achieved anything themselves therefore want to conceal their weakness and find common ground with someone that is successful and share in the glory of thru a 'pact' mentality!!! For example tribe in somalia is kind of necessary but it's more a social insurance scheme due to economic reasons, people can't survive without the protection of their clans or they will get robbed and killed!!! I can understand their reasons, darufo ayaaba uu geeye iyagu!!! But in the west, it's different, they have failed to produce anything in their life, it's used as a cover up why you haven't produced anything in your life!!! because if u produce something u will be boasting about that, not caring about sharing in tribe or racial glory!!!

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I talked about race to demonstrate how fake it is!!! learn what is a social construct!!! that's what race is, it's man made and u actually believe in it!!! This is why politicians use these mechanism like race or tribe to keep the 99% like u focused on each other while they run away with your money!!!

Okay :gaasdrink:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
beautiful :mjcry:
giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Race doesn't influence anything, if it did, why can't they demonstrate their idea and show us proof!!! I can take a black person to the amazon jungle and there won't be a lick of hatred from the people because it wasn't taught to them!!! proof that race is a social construct. Race doesn't contribute to intelligence, if it did. Let's leave a white child among poor white people in moldova and lets see if he becomes a steve jobs!!! Nothing is backing doughlas whitman, he can't show us an experiment of his theory and if it works. Your theory must be backed by expermentations or it's just a claim!!!

A society thrives when key values are enshrined and protected. Free thinking, Equality, and Justice!!! if that is lacking, regardless what system you adopt, it will come crashing down on itself. Either cause people can't freely talk, express, and therefore can't bring forth new ideas because they fear a backlash from the society due to freedom lacking. Or there is no equality and the best in a society are under utilized cause they are not from the right group, gender, region, superficial matters? potential einsteins just dying away. Finally justice mechanism, rule of law that enforces those values if it is broken, if this is missing, you got a civil war on your hands!!!

What makes a society great is values, notice western leaders always speak about 'shared values' when speaking of each other and never to other nations? there is a reason for that!!! without core values that humans can come together on, there will be no cooperation among them if thats missing!!! It's not the system that is wrong in africa, its really the core values are wrong. We all want the same core values as humans, the problem is the system they use to achieve it isn't one that is genuinely bought!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Infact I can create a social construct just on top of my head. Implement strategies to see it through and then come back 300 years and people like yourselves will buy into it!!! Example. I will say anyone who has red hair is inferior. I implement a strategy to see that through. Example cut them out from being employed, isolate them from marriage, create stories about them and pass it on how I met one of them and they were total savages!!! Rinse and repeat this through generation after generation while applying the same socio economic impacts and guess what you will probably start doing studies on how 'red hair people' must really be stupid, unintelligent, savages!!!!

While I laugh away and tell the 1% of society, these morons bought it hook line and sinker, now lets start offshoring their wealth and make ourselves rich, while they focus on my little created myth so they dont ever turn on us!!!

Infact you could do it on anything, people who are fat, ppl who have thin hair, people who are bald(infact a myth started about them in some african country) i forgot which!!! albinos that is a prominent one at the moment in africa!!! all frickin myths!!!

I'll be the first to drink camel milk with a midgo, while you idiots buy into such crap!!!

I think Gaas did, he said 'caano geel baan la cabay midgaha'

Last edited:
If you dump a black kid and white kid into a jungle and come back after 20 years, there will be no difference in intelligence. Dump a black kid into a society that is productive he will adopt those values and be productive, same with the white kid.
Very misleading and incorrect statement there my friend!

I wonder how you will explain why madoows in the western countries are not productive and particularly in US having been living with productive society for over 300 years.

If your argument is indeed true then one side of Chicago (madoow side) would not be shithole while the cadaan side is booming.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Themadmullah 'socio economic' discrimination. Didn't u just read what I said? After u create the myth, u socially and economically isolate them so people end up seeing 'a useless poor person'!!! Don't fund their schools, dump weapons into their neighborhoods, exclude them from marriage. Infact these people were working for free for centuries, couldn't pass anything on to their kids. They even got discriminated from housing just in the 60s as a legal law, and it's still enforced at a 'cultural' level!!!!

But it all starts with a myth!!! smart people can overlook this and know the truth, the masses however only see 'what the smarties want u to see'. Unshackle yourself from man made myths!!! rise above it, dont succumb to it!!! as long as we keep succumbing to it, we will never identify 'root causes' of our problems which is exactly what the western world I believe wants!!!

U probably also believe in the midgo myth also don't u? u see them poor, maskins, holding bad jobs, and therefore conclude they must be 'inferior'. It's us who put them in that situation as we don't want to marry them, we won't hire them, they are socially excluded, what u expect them to turn into? exactly what u see now, but the smart person sees why the situation for them is like that and it's not cause they ate 'raw meat' lol, nice try myth man who created that!!!

Last edited:
Themadmullah 'socio economic' discrimination. Didn't u just read what I said? After u create the myth, u socially and economically isolate them so people end up seeing 'a useless poor person'!!! Don't fund their schools, dump weapons into their neighborhoods, exclude them from marriage. Infact these people were working for free for centuries, couldn't pass anything on to their kids. They even got discriminated from housing just in the 60s as a legal law, and it's still enforced at a 'cultural' level!!!!

But it all starts with a myth!!! smart people can overlook this and know the truth, the masses however only see 'what the smarties want u to see'. Unshackle yourself from man made myths!!! rise above it, dont succumb to it!!! as long as we keep succumbing to it, we will never identify 'root causes' of our problems which is exactly what the western world I believe wants!!!
To be honest those who had worked for free are all gone and dead long time ago. The kids born born in 60's 70's 80's 90's have same opportunity as anyone else out there and no excuse whatsoever in why they shouldnt succeed.

Race is real sxb otherwise a russian and nigerian would look the same, a japanese and arab would look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts