Why Sland and Pland dont team up to capture Muqdisho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland and Somaliland are focusing on developing while Mogadishu is receiving police troops from Sierra Leone to stabilize it-.

Hawiye are just too powerful to take down :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Hawiye and Isaaq have no conflict anyways. Hawiye are pro Somaliland :salute:
It's not about hawiye or isaaq, it's about defeating Arab funded al-shabaab traitors and helping our country to progress. At this rate North korea will develop before somalia does.

:faysalwtf:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It's not about hawiye or isaaq, it's about defeating Arab funded al-shabaab traitors and helping our country to progress. At this rate North korea will develop before somalia does.

:faysalwtf:

In weapon field NK is pretty much advanced nation

Or is the Mogadishu Clan still too powerful and not a easy enemy to defeat?
Puntland needs to concentrate on getting back the lands that were lost to somaliland ,somaliland soldiers are a few kilometers away from their capitol city garowe.puntland cant never invade mogdisho without ethiopians or other forgeiners .It would only make beesha hawiye to come together more .

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Or is the Mogadishu Clan still too powerful and not a easy enemy to defeat?
Why would the noble clans of Somaliland work together with the filthy Pirateland rapists which destroyed the name of somalis around the world to capture the most disgusting city in the world,Mugadishu, which is full of human rats?:susp:

Leave Somaliland out of these types of discussions.SL would only team up with anyone looking to destroy Somalia and the filthy rats who call themselves citizens.:manny:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
That is fine with me sxb. I also advocate for the recognition of Puntland :salute:
PL and SL have no interest in Ugandisho, sorry I meant Mugabidishu
Pirateland can't survive without Mugadishu and the same for them.Pirateland is what gives the FGS some legitimacy since the president Farmaajo came to visit Pirateland and was treated like a king.Pirateland has some political power and Mugadishu has the money the broke Pirateland needs.

Developing ?

Mogdisho capital city of somalia .

Garowe capitol city of puntland

Watch both videos and tell me which city looks more developed .
Hawiye boy are you having a laugh? The fundamentals of Mog were laid down by Daroods before you decided to have a shit in the middle of it. Not fair comparison, lets compare Garowe and Isbaaro land capital Dhusamareb or any other non Darood built hutu city.

Hutu boy are you having a laugh? The fundamentals of Mog were laid down by Daroods before you decided to have a shit in the middle of it. Not fair comparison, lets compare Garowe and Isbaaro land capital Dhusamareb or any other non Darood built hutu city.

Oh cry me a river. Muqdisho is a Hawiye city whether you like it or not. Please try and change that :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s like asking why don’t Palestinians and Israelis team up to take control of Jordan kkk

We have nothing in common with Isaac atleast hawiye we share a country, a government an ideology somalinimo

PL and SL have no interest in Ugandisho, sorry I meant Mugabidishu
Xaargesia, the lounge for arab shisha smokers and Garoowe and their clansmen, mad (mar) jaat (jar) teen can't defeat Mogadishu. There is more likely that a non-muslim power would take mecca and destroy the kabah before Mogadishu gets taken over by a non-somali force or somaliland/puntland force

Status
Not open for further replies.