Why Reer LA are anti-PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We respect you like, we respect ourselves, as fellow Landers!

:salute::salute:
You're only United because of ictiraaf let's see in the coming tribal elections of somaliland which tribe I'm sorry I meant which party is going to win..

Will it be the kulmiye party? Habar awal/ habar jeclo?

Would it be wadani party? Garaxajis

Or will it be UCID? Faisal Cali waraabe?
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
You're only United because of ictiraaf let's see in the coming tribal elections of somaliland which tribe I'm sorry I meant which party is going to win..

Will it be the kulmiye party? Habar awal/ habar jeclo?

Would it be wadani party? Garaxajis

Or will it be UCID? Faisal Cali waraabe?

:chrisfreshhah:

Insha'Allah kulmiye will win.

If I'm not mistaken, PL is solely
Run by daroods.

Where we have multiple clans,
who are Landers!

:trumpsmirk:Focus on your
politics.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Insha'Allah kulmiye will win.

If I'm not mistaken, PL is solely
Run by daroods.

Where we have multiple clans,
who are Landers!

:trumpsmirk:Focus on your
politics.
Well of course Puntland is gonna be mainly daroods since they're the only people that live in Puntland.:pachah1:

Finding a non-darood Puntland president is like trying to find a hawiye Somaliland president, its not gonna happen

Well of course Puntland is gonna be mainly daroods since they're the only people that live in Puntland.:pachah1:

Finding a non-darood Puntland president is like trying to find a hawiye Somaliland president, its not gonna happen

Oh, yes HSM. How could I ever forgot
The previous president of Somalia.

IMG_5745.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe I wasn't addressing you but I mentioned Somaliland because it is full of rampant corruption especially the governing party Kulmiye. @Xooshdheere mentioned democractic institutions and Somaliland likes to make itself seem like it has a democracy when you yourself were okay with imprisoning a Somaliweynist because he's a traitor. To your knowledge, are people imprisoned in Somalia for being pro Somaliland? :icon lol:

No they are killed

Puntland ma majeerteenba mise waa harti oo dhan?

First of all, Dhulbahante was 100% Puntland at the begining. It was good thing that time, people were excited to have Harti state. After while, Puntland changed. There were no justice at all, for example, there were three guys who were been accused killing one majeerteen officer in Las anod. This is during the puntland controling Las anod. The three guys transfered to Growe Jail, which was supposed to be Capital of Puntland. Guess what happen to those three guys, they get killed by those who supposed to protect them in growe. When beesha Dhulbahante rise this issue, no one did anything. The other thing is that, there was no equality at all, for example, the cities such as, bosaso, goroowe, galkacayo were getting every kind of social services from puntland governments. Las anod And Buhoodle never had puntland government to do anything. The other thing is that, you only use " muh Harti" card when there is something you need to get.

For the Isaaq, I will be honest with you, they respect us more then they respect themselves. Becuase they know what we are capable of, and you don't respect us.
Isaaq don't respect you, that's like saying Israel respect Palestinians.
:pachah1:
The main reason I am for puntland is because it's part of Somalia, union is better than seperation.

Nigga thats what i meant your not for puntland or somaliland but for somalia like a real wadani.
:wowsweat:
Thought I got mistaken for a British descendant somalidiid.
:denzelnigga:

Puntland will be where somalia can reunite , it will be my stepping platform to unite this god forsaken country.

Bohol

VIP
:mjlol: I wonder what happened to MJ?
and what upper hand?

MJ weren't part of the MOD aka Marehan Ogaden Dhulbahane that is what it stands for. They had a movement called SSDF (one of its leaders
was Isaaq). During the war Ogadens and Dhulos tried to settle old scores using government help but were still defeated.

Exhibit A

"Darod clans were pushed out of Erigavo by the Habr Yunis, which they had held during the war with government assistance"

HY_Ceerigaabo.png

:manny:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
MJ weren't part of the MOD aka Marehan Ogaden Dhulbahane that is what it stands for. They had a movement called SSDF (one of its leaders
was Isaaq). During the war Ogadens and Dhulos tried to settle old scores using government help but were still defeated.

Exhibit A

"Darod clans were pushed out of Erigavo by the Habr Yunis, which they had held during the war with government assistance"

HY_Ceerigaabo.png

I meant why are Dhulbahante more qabilist than other darod clans

Bohol

VIP
I meant why are Dhulbahante more qabilist than other darod clans

It is Merka that said they are not qabilist while I highlighted when they have the upper hand they tend to use government support
against civilians. The only reason they are losing some of their qabilist characteristics today is because they don't have the upper
hand (no Siad Bare or the Mad Mullah to breastfeed them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending