Why president HSM didn't ask Ethiopia to evacuate its soldiers?

They have been there forever and they haven't freed anything which means they are there to for their own interest, trying to expand their influence. WHy not just ask them to leave? am I missing something or am I right in thinking we won't miss them?

Mozart

You need people like me
You're naive if you think Ethiopia is in Somalia to "free" anything. Ethiopia will only leave Somalia when Somalia has enough military capacity where we can threaten mutual destruction.

You're naive if you think Ethiopia is in Somalia to "free" anything. Ethiopia will only leave Somalia when Somalia has enough military capacity where we can threaten mutual destruction.
But HSM requested them to come in tho last year. It's confusing, they are just squating in our lands, not doing shit. I wanna see them refuse to leave, but first I wanna see the president says GTFOH.

Why ask when you can't force them ? they'll just ignore him , what is he going to to ...

Farmaajo tried it on the Kenyans , they laughed at him :ileycry:
I am sure it would rally up the shacab. Somali people are crazy and passionate people. They would storm bases if the president said, they refused, go get them.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The reality is he doesn't have the ability nor strength to do so. Even if he were to ask them to leave and they say no, what can he do? What army/weapons does he have that he can threaten them with.

The reality is Somalia isn't at a position that we can fight Ethiopia nor demand anything from them. We will see what the outcome is.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Exactly. Even my uncle told me that Ethiopian troops in Baay region actually stops macawiisley forces from forming. They literally restrict the locals from fighting AS.

They are their for their own interests and like you said will only leave when Somalia can match them millitarily. And if they say that they won't leave we will have to kick them out by force.

I am sure it would rally up the shacab. Somali people are crazy and passionate people. They would storm bases if the president said, they refused, go get them.
They'll killed them and claim them to be AS members .

The best way to go about this is to focus on building a capable military that can defeat AS and challenge these foreign forces

Trending

Latest posts