Why pay $20,000 meher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
When I can go to store and buy a costume, and a mask and then visit the local mosque looking like abu james and get a xalimo for under 200 dollar and if i'm lucky get her for nothing?

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
It says a lot about you if a Somali girl would rather be with an unemployed "Abu James" with no future prospects than your sorry ass. You thought you were slick when you posted this didn't you? Even if this is bait it still says a lot about you if you thought up this thread. Stay bitter bruh :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Water seeks its own level. Some women are worth $20,000 and others ( the kind you attract and are attracted to) are worth a Pepsi can.

Personally, I'm not surprised that you are unable to attract a quality Somali woman. What would she do with a insecure, bitter, misogynist like you? You're a who is unworthy of anything but Abu Tyrone's former concubine. Wadada ku qul qul abaayo.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Sxb some tattoos
Muscular built
Slamm your nose against a wall
Burn your hair

Khalas you look like a real negro
Now it's time to go to jail and come out as an ex convict

This is when you turn to Islam and look for desperate Xalimos that begged the Imam to set them up with Ajnabi reverts , anything better than a Somali man for them.

This is where you tell the Xalimo
I don't have any money. How am I going to pay the meher?

She will set the bar as high as 25 cents or 2 apples since her kintir is itching and she's very desperate.

You have her by the balls.
You marry her insert your schlong deep inside her . Unleash some babies , suck her money and run off and throw the whole I'm a Muslim phase away and return to your previous lifestyle.

Don't worry there will always be a silly Farax ready to marry them for 50k.

Odeg

Gedo
It says a lot about you if a Somali girl would rather be with an unemployed "Abu James" with no future prospects than your sorry ass. You thought you were slick when you posted this didn't you? Even if this is bait it still says a lot about you if you thought up this thread. Stay bitter bruh :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
If it says alot about me what does it say about her? I dont mess with that type of girls anyway. But nice that you bumped this thread from january with your feelings. Thread mission accomplished:)

Kid

If it says alot about me what does it say about her? I dont mess with that type of girls anyway. But nice that you bumped this thread from january with your feelings. Thread mission accomplished:)
It's none of your goddamnbusiness what it says of her, that's what your feeble mind can't understand. You thought you were damn slick posting this shyt but it backfired like dhuuso :heh:

Odeg

Gedo
It's none of your goddamnbusiness what it says of her, that's what your feeble mind can't understand. You thought you were damn slick posting this shyt but it backfired like dhuuso :heh:
Let me explain what it says about her. It says she aint shit. Why would I want to be with a person like that? Start making sense and stop being a emotional wreck. It's just the internet.:chrisfreshhah:

Kid

Let me explain what it says about her. It says she aint shit. Why would I want to be with a person like that? Start making sense and stop being a emotional wreck. It's just the internet.:chrisfreshhah:
Nigga you sad as f*ck, I wonder how many girls rejected you 4 you to post a thread online about it you lame ass beta f*ck :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending