Why officials of the Somali federal states raise Ethiopian flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why officials of the Somali federal state all raise Ethiopian flags, and celebrated day of nationalities in Ethiopia. Did we become part of the Ethiopia or what? And have you seen an Ethiopian celebrating the national day of Somalia? is Somalia a state in Ethiopia ? Please low IQ people/half habashi people/ traitors do not comment. The reality is obvious Somalis who were never slaved before want to taste the slavary and choose the poorest country in world after nigar. Like in 1994 They kicked out USA but today they are welcoming
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
the raw meat eaters midgets.

image-jpeg.3305

Look at this photo, the Ethiopian President's frame is much bigger, and looks formal. In Hassan's photo he has the Somali flag behind him, standing sideways, why can't it look similar to the Ethiopians one. Also look at the wall, Hassan's photo frame is attached further down, why can't it be further to the right side, and adjust the table to it, and then put the photoshoped whatever in the middle.

Stay in your shithole Harar and do not comment here. The dumb man with picture of worest dictator in history who killed more Muslim than any other and distory the culture and beauty of Russia and crys all time from barre. The man Stalin had killed 7 million in one year. Dumb and lack of sympathy. http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm

Stop comparing that man who died in his toilet to great men in history who changed the world and nations. You are so naive it hurts my head to read your post, get of this forum, stop talking about politics and tend to your husband and kids.

Stop comparing that man who died in his toilet to great men in history who changed the world and nations. You are so naive it hurts my head to read your post, get of this forum, stop talking about politics and tend to your husband and kids.

Daanyeer, Say AUN, I know you are the minority diaspora in Russia, but you love Hitler, Stalin more than they loved themselves.

Nope it was your midget Haile Selassie that was buried under public toilets for 25 years, do not reflect your your dirty history on us, no wonder you like that vampire you are one of those raw meat eater and blood sucker

Only country in world where the main meal is raw meat and drink blood in breakfast and made vampire Saint in their religion. And half of country is pagan who worhipped animals and committed incest and slavary is still existed. No wonder your ideal is butcher like Stalin the man who killed his own son. Only sociopath sicko like you will like him. Midget 5 mm dreams all day of Stalin.

somali sovereignty belongs to somalis, weather we/our leaders like it or not, but what you need to understand is that, yes ethiopia is stronger and more powerfull then devided somalia and that a fact, and to be honest with you most of the somali regions including sl all want a close tight relationship with the ethio govt, thats the reality.

somali sovereignty belongs to somalis, weather we/our leaders like it or not, but what you need to understand is that, yes ethiopia is stronger and more powerfull then devided somalia and that a fact, and to be honest with you most of the somali regions including sl all want a close tight relationship with the ethio govt, thats the reality.

Certain people are pushing for this thing, majority of Somalis do not want it, I do not mind economic cooperation.

Somalia will benefit from close solidarity with ethiopia,ethiopia is keeping the peace inside somalia,economic integration is inevitable.

Certain people are pushing for this thing, majority of Somalis do not want it, I do not mind economic cooperation.

our neighbors are horse shit poor, they are so freaking poor somalis are ballers in their eyes,

how the f--- is that broke ethiopian gonna take over my country
its economically not visible :p

Somalia will benefit from close solidarity with ethiopia,ethiopia is keeping the peace inside somalia,economic integration is inevitable.

image.jpeg
Small note Somalis when Ethiopian raped Somali girl, he does not say PL girl or SL girl but only Somali remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending