Why not cheese?

I've noticed that Somali people in Somalia don't consume any cheese. The strange this is we drink plenty of milk but they haven't decided to make cheese from any milk source. Why did Somali people decide to skip making cheese?

The only cheese they love
IMG_8456.jpeg

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I've noticed that Somali people in Somalia don't consume any cheese. The strange this is we drink plenty of milk but they haven't decided to make cheese from any milk source. Why did Somali people decide to skip making cheese?
That shyt is just downright disgusting akhas 🤮🤮🤮:vqbuyv0:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Cheese is outright disgusting, Must be a genetic thing tbh. But pizza cheese is alright, mac and cheese too. But everything else is disgusting.

Cheese is outright disgusting, Must be a genetic thing tbh. But pizza cheese is alright, mac and cheese too. But everything else is disgusting.
Because your eating the wrong one. Have you ever had mozzarella cheese or pepper jack cheese on Chicken sandwich 🤤🤤🤤. Stop eating that yellow Americans mut cheese

Why I bring this up is a lot of Somali children in Somali look malnourished due to miss cheese out of there diet. Cheese is proven to aid children in growth.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Why I bring this up is a lot of Somali children in Somali look malnourished due to miss cheese out of there diet. Cheese is proven to aid children in growth.
This is false, If Milk is Cheese and the only extra thing cheese has is Expired Milk and Germs so stop Capping.

Did you even understand what I said?? why would kids need Cheese infested with expired milk adn bacteria when they get milk from the source
Your not understand this whole topic. It's providing an additional alternative than just chugging down milk. It seems like your taking it personally because you stated previously you don't like cheese. We just spitballing nothing serious buddy.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis mainly got their milk from camels and before some very modern innovations making cheese from camel dairy was nearly impossible which is why cheese-making wasn't much of a thing among some Saharan nomads and our ancestors as well:

Plenty of yogurt drinks, yogurt, ghee, butter and such, though. Nevertheless, I've still seen some historical accounts of the nomads trading in and making cheese like the following so it did exist, just not very common, I imagine. Was probably goat or sheep dairy they were making it from:

Somali ( who call Harar by the name of Adar ) are pastoral nomads who have ... cheese , meat and hides to be traded , especially for chat leaves .

Somalis mainly got their milk from camels and before some very modern innovations making cheese from camel dairy was nearly impossible which is why cheese-making wasn't much of a thing among some Saharan nomads and our ancestors as well:

Plenty of yogurt drinks, yogurt, ghee, butter and such, though. Nevertheless, I've still seen some historical accounts of the nomads trading in and making cheese like the following so it did exist, just not very common, I imagine. Was probably goat or sheep dairy they were making it from:

Somali ( who call Harar by the name of Adar ) are pastoral nomads who have ... cheese , meat and hides to be traded , especially for chat leaves .
This amazing they have yogurt. I really didn't know this 🤯

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
cheese is so good and so versile, on pizza, gouda on a sandwich, chedder in an omlet. people who hate cheese don't have a good taste in food, respectfully :idontlike:

Trending