Why not African Lives Matter?

Is it really right that AA's should be Africa's embassadors?

I don't support this formula of x lives matter, as I believe it is divisive.

However, I think it is wrong that AAs are given such worldwide attention while Africans are ignored.

I think that many Africans are pious, devout and respectable people.

I believe there should be advocacy for the cause of AAs but I believe there should be more solidarity for African causes.

I think that Africa should be showcased rather than only AAs. I think that only focusing on AAs is not right for the interests of African people. It can promote a bad self-image but also I think it excludes authentic African culture.

Should there not be more worldwide attention to African causes?

I do not mean only "Bantus" but I think there should be more education and awareness about Africa.

Aren’t AAs the ones who make fun of Africa the most? Than they come here expecting everyone to welcome them with open arms. It’s really simple AAs don’t want Africans to be included in there movements but the expect Africans to include them in their’s

Aren’t AAs the ones who make fun of Africa the most? Than they come here expecting everyone to welcome them with open arms. It’s really simple AAs don’t want Africans to be included in there movements but the expect Africans to include them in their’s

Wallahi I used to work with Nigerians. And I saw when an AA criminal called my Nigerian co-worker an "African booty-scratcher" simply because my co-worker tried to stop him from stealing.

Of course, I respect people like Malcolm X who show a positive side of AA's- but I think it is so unjust to make AA's the embassadors of African peoples and ignore the peoples of Africa. These blm types have basically made a deal with the devil for personal gain. There are many Africans who have not made such a deal and I believe they deserve to be heard.

Because it doesnt fit the victimhood narrative of black people being dogged down in society. The oppressor always has to be a white person or non black person. For example the apatheid in SA managed to get alot of news coverage and sympathy from the western countries and NGOs because the South African Bantus weren't given the same rights as the white South Africans who ruled over them for decades.

A black African on the otherhand who lives in a completely homogeneous black African country/society with its rulers being black too(if they end up dying in a brutal civil war, or they live under a dictatorship) then it won't get much sympathy from western ngos and governments, and the news media outlets because like I said it doesn't fit the victimhood narrative of white people/non black people being the oppressors in that case.