Why national security claims make the world insecure?

this is not in response to anyone but just wanting to explain my viewpoint...

look tbh.....

I was basically a religious conservative social commentator. And I still am to a degree but I consider this basically a liberal feminist forum.

Some people like my sort of religious conservative social commentary but probably are alienated by me making blatantly pro-China gestures.

But why put a bunch of effort into analyzing the pitfalls of modern society and post it on what I consider a liberal feminist platform?

Why do that rather than just copy and paste something from CGTN?

People want to go in a liberal feminist direction. I can't stop them and it's not really my business to stop them. My business is to warn them then to shrug and keep moving when they want to go in a wrong direction regardless. If people want to be future single parents and foundation-layers for broken homes- how many times am I to warn them?

It is true I'm against liberalism and Westernization. I still am. But I'm not interested in trying to help the people here overcome that stuff. It's pointless. If they want to be enslaved by the West, let them be. Their loss isn't my loss. We all get whatever we have coming.

Let me just say something about China. This China US thing is a race-conflict. It's about having a neo-colonial white supremacist power structure versus not have such a power structure. Go to pol on 4chan and see how vehemently anti-China they are. Why? Because the white supremacists on pol get what it's about. It's not about Communism versus Capitalism. All that's just a hoax. It's about having a white supremacist power structure versus not having such a power structure. The entire aim of the China-bashing wave is to make sure you are locked in neocolonial chains. If that's what you want, I think it's what you deserve. You don't have to get it right now but I think you'll understand later. I'm not waiting for others to catch up.

Then why the f*ck do you always do Pro China Propaganda ? You’re hella suspect :ufdup:

I am not Chinese! I already told you that... I am just ordinary person...

sweating-middle-age-asian-business-man-white-isolated-33683707.jpg

this is not in response to anyone but just wanting to explain my viewpoint...

look tbh.....

I was basically a religious conservative social commentator. And I still am to a degree but I consider this basically a liberal feminist forum.

Some people like my sort of religious conservative social commentary but probably are alienated by me making blatantly pro-China gestures.

But why put a bunch of effort into analyzing the pitfalls of modern society and post it on what I consider a liberal feminist platform?

Why do that rather than just copy and paste something from CGTN?

People want to go in a liberal feminist direction. I can't stop them and it's not really my business to stop them. My business is to warn them then to shrug and keep moving when they want to go in a wrong direction regardless. If people want to be future single parents and foundation-layers for broken homes- how many times am I to warn them?

It is true I'm against liberalism and Westernization. I still am. But I'm not interested in trying to help the people here overcome that stuff. It's pointless. If they want to be enslaved by the West, let them be. Their loss isn't my loss. We all get whatever we have coming.

Let me just say something about China. This China US thing is a race-conflict. It's about having a neo-colonial white supremacist power versus not have such a power structure. Go to pol on ***** and see how vehemently anti-China they are. Why? Because the white supremacists on pol get what it's about. It's not about Communism versus Capitalism. All that's just a hoax. It's about having a white supremacist power structure versus not having such a power structure. The entire aim of the China-bashing wave is to make sure you are locked in neocolonial chains. If that's what you want, I think it's what you deserve. You don't have to get it right now but I think you'll understand later. I'm not waiting for others to catch up.

Western imperialism has killed and destroyed more muslim lives than any Chinese or Russian government have.

People fall for western propaganda, they believe what the white man says.

The west control and manipulate financial markets, banks worldwide.

The median exchange for goods worldwide is dollars.

Western imperialism is what has made us humiliated today, dividing borders and installing puppets, creating fake international parties who claim to support human rights , but in reality are slowly stealing resources from certain countries via agencies who claim aid work or journalism.

Sometimes they will send straight up mercenaries like ISIS or Al-Qaeda and tell the muslims

" look this is islam, blowing up killing the environement etc is this what you want ".

See how they manipulated the world physically and psychologically ?

Trending

Latest posts