Why most Somali think Djiboutian Somalis are so liberal?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
how dare you ?!?:jcoleno:

giphy.gif
Lets gooo!!

giphy.gif

VIP
The ones who call Djib liberal are the same ones who worship a nation like Turkey, where most ppl are gaal lool.

To a theocrat anything normal is liberal and kufr

Can someone explain to me, where that stereotype comes from?
:stressed:

Somali Djiboutians (Issa).... I am not talking about Afar, Yemenis, Amhara, Oromo Djiboutian.... are far from liberals except the bad apples that excite everywhere.

Most of the Djiboutians (Issa) born speak Somali, some can't write and/or read Somali because of the school systems not teaching how to read or write Somali... and focusing on French and Arabic.

Somalis Djiboutian (Issa) are forced to learn french and use french at work because of the different ethnicities in Djibouti (is the way to communicate and understand each other) and a big influence of French pigs wanting to kip Djibouti dependant.
Somalis Djiboutian (Issa) have Somali names or Arab/Islamic names.... no Thomas, Capucine, Lucien etc....
All the history of prostitution and the easy Djiboutian girl are mostly because of Amhara in
(Quarter 2), Afars are a bit more liberal in my POV, but we have also some Somalis bad apples who followed french soldiers and married with them.
Djibouti is a Muslim majority country, many Djiboutian finished the Quran, Djibouti has great sheikh, they are mostly private so that why we don’t hear about them in Europe or America.
May Allah gives Djibouti a better Muslim president to make Djibouti great again.

There are various somali clans that live there, no need to single out 1 group. :yousmart:

lol being proud Issa Somali isn’t a crime :comeon: .
bad apples exist but lol the generalisation .... iraqi and Lebanese should look in a mirror before accusing other of being liberals.

I didn't say it was a crime.

Now that I think of it, I have never seen a Djibouti woman wear a hijab before and the city I lived in for most of my life was at least 25% Issa within the Somali community. I was told there were at least 5000 Issa in the city from a Somali community organizer. Issa only do hagbad within themselves for some reason and he had that statistic. I have not seen one with a hijab in 2 decades. That says alot about Djiboutian liberalness.

I approve of this though. Djiboutians are my people. They know how to party and they will not judge you if you become a Christian, are gay, have sex, drink or have a boyfriend. They are ilbaax and you can trust them when it comes to vices because they do it more extreme than you do. They put up Christmas trees and make Turkey Thanksgiving dinners.

:pachah1:

VIP

Now that I think of it, I have never seen a Djibouti woman wear a hijab before and the city I lived in for most of my life was at least 25% Issa within the Somali community. I was told there were at least 5000 Issa in the city from a Somali community organizer. Issa only do hagbad within themselves for some reason and he had that statistic. I have not seen one with a hijab in 2 decades. That says alot about Djiboutian liberalness.

I approve of this though. Djiboutians are my people. They know how to party and they will not judge you if you become a Christian, are gay, have sex, drink or have a boyfriend. They are ilbaax and you can trust them when it comes to vices because they do it more extreme than you do. They put up Christmas trees and make Turkey Thanksgiving dinners.

You haven't seen 1 with a hijab in 2 decades? 25% of the somali community where? In Ottawa? That's laughable

Wallahi you're a grade A troll I'll give you that. Give us more fake stories please

tenor (16).gif

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The ones who call Djib liberal are the same ones who worship a nation like Turkey, where most ppl are gaal lool.

To a theocrat anything normal is liberal and kufr

There are various somali clans that live there, no need to single out 1 group. :yousmart:
I knew you were a Gurgura from Dire Dawa:mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Christian is understandable but gay 🤣what’s with the cap. Many people told me if they found a gay person they would stone them.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I grew up around Somalis from Djibouti, they're good people, but they were way more liberal than other Somalis in my experience.

It's not necessarily a bad thing though.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Why did you write (Issa) following every « Somali Djiboutians » lol.

i agree tho. Other Somalis tend to have a very negative vision of how Djiboutians are on that aspect. Djiboutians acc tolerate teenagers and girls not wearing hijab for the most part, but you really won’t see many young or older women not wearing one. Usually it’s the girls that go to foreign schools in DJ that don’t wear it. In Lycée Kessel (French foreign school) I think Hijab isn’t tolerated. In that very same school they can’t speak any native language :/.
Beside the point I’ve made I don’t see many difference bt Djiboutians and other Somalis. We’re just polyglots :abuxyga:

Last edited: