Why minnesota

Royalflush

novacane
Somalia is a hot country so it would make sense if Somalis settled in southern states like Texas or florida
But why cold minnesota

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Don't you guys have policies for nearly as everything available publicly? Start from there

For example Texas is a hardcore White Christian Republican state ok it has a significant Latino minority but you get my point. I know it’s stereotypical but Blue states are a lot more welcoming to immigrants than Republican states do.

It’s no wonder Somalis tend to live in Blue states whether it’s Minnesota (Minneapolis), *Washington* (Seattle), California (San Diego). The only exception to the rule is Columbus Ohio. Ohio is a red state but Columbus is a Blue voting majority City.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somali immigrants where getting the most job opportunity in Minnesota so they started settling there.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For example Texas is a hardcore White Christian Republican state ok it has a significant Latino minority but you get my point. I know it’s stereotypical but Blue states are a lot more welcoming to immigrants than Republicans do.

It’s no wonder Somalis tend to live in Blue states whether it’s Minnesota (Minneapolis), Wisconsin (Seattle), California (San Diego). The only exception to the rule is Columbus Ohio. Ohio is a red state but Columbus is a Blue voting majority City.
What does Wisconsin and Seattle have to do with each other?

Royalflush

novacane
c

Speak for yourself, faqashkaga tahay cuun. But seriously imagine living in prison like homes in London and then having the audacity to speak on MN.
Yall live in houses made of wood
A stiff breeze could knock that shit over and youd be making a go fund me isla habeenki

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yall live in houses made of wood
A stiff breeze could knock that shit over and youd be making a go fund me isla habeenki
:damn:

3sFktT.gif

Trending