Why Japanese Men Are Killing Themselves? They Are Slaves To Their Wives!

:deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter:

Working all those hours only to get a $300/month allowance of your own money, while your wife probably buys whatever the f*ck she wants :mjlol: I also hear Japanese marriages are sexless. No control of your money and no p*ssy :damn: No wonder these men are just killing themselves!

"Nearly half of marriages in Japan are now “sexless”, according to a new survey. A record high of 47.2 percent of married men and women told researchers from the Japan family planning association that they had not had sex for more than a month and did not expect that to change in the near future."

I wonder when this all started and why policy makers didn't see the trends and intervene a lot sooner.

Despite Japan's long work hours, they actually have the lowest productivity in the OECD; they may have to create a new social contract and alter their corporate structures and business and managerial practices.

Iceland's 4 day work week was a success:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57724779

Keo

VIP
Some people say Japanese women are submissive and innocent but from some of the stories I heard it seems that Japanese women are running game on these guys. Miskiin.

Not surprised. It isn't the men or women's fault, it's the economic conditions.

The system was pretty simple for men a generation ago:

1. Go to school.
2. Get a job in a company you'll stick with for life.
3. Get married to a housewife.
4. Own a house and raise a family.

Society changed a lot. It isn't a bad change. But the expectations on the men have remained the same with an ever more demanding corporate world.

So they said fk it, and disconnected.

Keo

VIP
It's strange that their relationships are so sexless while their men refer to Japanese women as 'yellow cabs' -> everyone rides them.
It's mostly foreigners riding them not Japanese men. But couple of years ago I saw this video on YouTube I can't find it anymore but it was some Japanese variety show where girls were asked how many people they slept with and this 1 girl said she slept with over 500 men. Defo some freaks out there.

Last edited:
It's mostly foreigners riding them not Japanese. But couple of years ago I saw this video on YouTube I can't find it anymore but it was some Japanese variety show where girls were asked how many people they slept with and this 1 girl said she slept with over 500 men. Defo some freaks out there.

That figure is the equivalent of 10 small villages; people like that (men and women) are sexually radioactive.

Xaruun

VIP
Did you guys know that 1 in every 200 Japanese women have appeared in рorn?

Good luck to you weebs out there.
:russ:
This is completely true. And many more are prostitutes. Japan has a very sex-positive culture and tery is deeply engrained in their traditions too.

Did you guys know that 1 in every 200 Japanese women have appeared in рorn?

Good luck to you weebs out there.
:russ:
They've recent clamped down on the long working hours in Japan. The building's security will legit turn the building's light off and kick the employees out. But instead of leaving they just linger around for a few hours, drinking beer in parks because it's better than going home to their wives loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
Some people say Japanese women are submissive and innocent but from some of the stories I heard it seems that Japanese women are running game on these guys. Miskiin.
It's the yellow fever having cadaan dudes that push this narrative. The types of dudes to have never actually met the women they gush about. What I generally hear is that Japanese women, and East Asian women by extension, see relationships as more of a transaction. It's a really shitty transaction if the husband isn't getting any action.

They've recent clamped down on the long working hours in Japan. The building's security will legit turn the building's light off and kick the employees out. But instead of leaving they just linger around for a few hours, drinking beer in parks because it's better than going home to their wives loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

At that point why not just get a divorce and live single :mindblown:

It's not just money problems, it's more like being worked to death and becoming empty soulless shell of a human being because of it.

Lets be real theres not much these salarymen do with their money anyways. They go to work everyday, work overtime and die from working too much. They have 0 free time. Anyway im glad I dont live in a soulless society like japan

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
bruh they did numbers on'em. My cousinis married to one and we went a trip together along with her friends and I was amazed by their mannerism and congeniality.

he said, don't fall for it because their ostentatious and pretentious politeness is a rarity and semi robotic. who in the world kud live with few hundreds allowance and surrender the rest of the dough to a Bot.

They make Xalimos look like a docile sheep
1627684306372.png

Trending