Why it is a big mistake having daughters in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls and boys that I believe have been traumatized are the ones that do sleep around not because they want to due to their sex positive outlook but rather because they want male/female attention. These are the type of girls and boys who get preyed on for their vulnerability and end up getting a bad reputation from the community. I do believe that if someone (male or female) is trying to sleep around to fill a void and/or gain self-worth through sex than their mental we'll being isn't on par to where it should be and somehow their life path led them doubting their self worth and caused them to search for love in the wrong places. These are the type of girls and boys that most men and women (even the liberal ones not only strict Somalis) call s, man , loose or what not. Mind you men have it a little easier and are often congratulated for their destructive behaviour.

Girls in the photo wearing t-shirts and jeans on the other hand are just from what we can tell in the photo NORMAL young adults.
I'm not calling the girls in the photo traumatized.

VixR

Veritas
I'm not sure I understood what you meant there but I will say taking part in this convo and others on this forum doesn't mean i believe the issue being discussed is the most important issue or important at all. Like everyone else im just adding my two cents where I may have an opinion or a question to ask is all.
I'm not attributing whatever importance you may or may not assign to it for you. As you said, that's your own prerogative.

I'm not attributing whatever importance you may or may not assign to it for you. As you said, that's your own prerogative.

Okay, reading it again now its bc I had it in my head you're from Toronto and that last bit was sarcasm. I misunderstood what you said, anyway tc sis.

VixR

Veritas
Okay, reading it again now its bc I had it in my head you're from Toronto and that last bit was sarcasm. I misunderstood what you said, anyway tc sis.
I'm American. I don't know how my writing comes off, I'm a bit on brusque by nature tbh, but not usually sarcastic. Yeah, you take care too.

I'm American. I don't know how my writing comes off, I'm a bit on brusque by nature tbh, but not usually sarcastic. Yeah, you take care too.

lool you also like your ten dollar words it not a bad thing though, all that jargon is probably a good filtration system on this forum.

VixR

Veritas
lool you also like your ten dollar words it not a bad thing though, all that jargon is probably a good filtration system on this forum.
Lmfao :icon lol: I had to look ten dollar word up, never heard the expression. I mean, if that's how you feel :zhqjlmx:

It's also very scary. The pre-Islamic Arabs didn't bury their infant daughters for no reason. It was fear, shame and their cultural views on women that motivated their crime. It all starts from somewhere.

True sis. That's why I emphasized that it's not from Islam. There are elements of misogyny embedded into our culture whether people want to admit it or not.

Imagine the pleasure of naming your daughter after your mom in honor of her? Females are gentler when raised with compassion and love. Most families give special care to their daughters instinctively because the human race depended always on women to whether turbulent times. Somalia is the best case. Women saved our society.

If you set the example for your daughter, even when she veers off course and does bad things, she will respect the value you taught her regardless knowing you are right and she is wrong. Returning to her roots will be easier for her.

Gambar

VIP
Funny how Somalis are dying in the seas to come to the west but yet "raising daughters in the west" is a bad thing. I'd say it's worse for boys who seriously lag behind Somali girls in terms of success. You shouldn't bring your ciyaal mama boys here.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Funny how Somalis are dying in the seas to come to the west but yet "raising daughters in the west" is a bad thing. I'd say it's worse for boys who seriously lag behind Somali girls in terms of success. You shouldn't bring your ciyaal mama boys here.
Girls can get pregnant niggaz can't .simple
:nahgirl:

Girls can get pregnant niggaz can't .simple
:nahgirl:

If this same mentality was applied to your mom and you were aborted, you wouldn't be writing on here today. You folks need to fucking use some brain sells and speak to reason.

Most of you are writing pure idiocy. Do you guys think before you put those midget thumbs to the keyboard and type away garbage?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If this same mentality was applied to your mom and you were aborted, you wouldn't be writing on here today. You folks need to fucking use some brain sells and speak to reason.

Most of you are writing pure idiocy. Do you guys think before you put those midget thumbs to the keyboard and type away garbage?
Listen Yh it's worse if a women fucks up because she will have to deal
With the consequences at a much more personal level.Lets say she aborts the baby right,it would be a big decision for her ,which could potentially undermine her ethical values and dramatically impact her life..On the other hand if she doesn't she will be faced with the huge challenge of raising this child and catering for all its needs in most cases whilst the father is absent.You see niggas can just walk away from their problems whilst the women usually have to deal with the consequences of their actions firsthand.My previous comment was just a very summarised way of saying this.

Very very shameful, I know some ppl might disagree with me but whorish dressing or promiscuous women destroy societies, they vote for immoral ppl that pass immoral laws.

What's even more scarier is when they reproduce more ppl like them

Listen Yh it's worse if a women fucks up because she will have to deal
With the consequences at a much more personal level.Lets say she aborts the baby right,it would be a big decision for her ,which could potentially undermine her ethical values and dramatically impact her life..On the other hand if she doesn't she will be faced with the huge challenge of raising this child and catering for all its needs in most cases whilst the father is absent.You see niggas can just walk away from their problems whilst the women usually have to deal with the consequences of their actions firsthand.My previous comment was just a very summarised way of saying this.

True, women have it more difficult in life generally speaking. Failure reflects more poorly on them because society sets the standards for women higher also. There is good reason for that and because communities rely on good women to raise families.

These facts in life should be used to help women succeed in life without denying them the opportunity to live and be born. We need to be up for the challenge of raising daughters instead of fearing to have them as part of our society. You can't have a 100% Somali kid without a Somali mother. They are important for our self preservation.

Thanks for clarifying your earlier statement.

Odeg

Gedo
Really disappointed in you, with this post. There is nothing destructive about feminism, it's actually the complete opposite. Feminism is demanding men end their destructiveness towards women. I am feminists, and I do not hate men.
Feminism in its proper meaning I dont think many people have issues with it and Somali society is generally not destructive towards women if we compare with other people. But western feminism and what these sjw somalis are pushing is very destructive. Not many so called feminists know about Gloria Steinem a CIA agent that manipulated the so called black feminist movement in america in the 70s and today black america is the most feministic society where women are de facto in control of the household.

And it comes no suprise that 85% of all youths in prison grew up in fatherless homes and alot of issues can be traced back to the destructiveness of western feminism. Its literally a social virus or a weapon to destabilize societies so its not the solution to our problems. We need Somali grown solutions and unity to deal with issues as group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts