Why it is a big mistake having daughters in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you die in good faith and a changed individual. You chose risky life style that killed many and still kills plenty of those who engage in it saxib. I pray for you brother.

We got Somali youth in one of the world's richest countries stealing $4000 meant for hungry kids in Somalia and he's just one of millions who would do it. Pray for people like him and them, not me.

:hillarybiz:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
We got Somali youth in one of the world's richest countries stealing $4000 meant for hungry kids in Somalia and he's just one of millions who would do it. Pray for people like him and them, not me.

Bro I personally know the guy you're talking about he didn't steal the money

I pray for myself as well bro. I am not above needing God's guidance myself and I extended the same wishes for you too. Belief in God is far more important than anything. You can have twisted soul and be perverted but still believe in the creator and hope to end up on his good graces. Allah is forgiving for all sins and you are still bound by faith if you are a Muslim despite being homosexual.

If you don't call others to join you in what you do, and keep it to yourself, you are the more wiser for that. I find Islam too fair in this regard. That your sins are between you and God only as long as you don't advocate for what you do that you know is wrong.

There is nothing wrong with how these girls are dressed. Somali women are not men's property. Stop dehumanizing women and trying to dictate how they dress. Stop concerning yourselves with how women dress and focus on bettering YOURSELF! Focus on alleviating poverty. Focus on the environment...anything but how other women dress.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's not the parent's fault always, I have noticed a pattern of good parents whose their daughter is a . :bell:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
There is nothing wrong with how these girls are dressed. Somali women are not men's property. Stop dehumanizing women and trying to dictate how they dress. Stop concerning yourselves with how women dress and focus on bettering YOURSELF! Focus on alleviating poverty. Focus on the environment...anything but how other women dress.

It's really none of our business you're right on that regard but lets be honest, if any Somali guy saw these chicks dressed like that our hoe-dar would go off like crazy. Somalis are Muslim and they are known to dress modestly because we follow Islam. If you deny this fact, then you're socially and religiously oblivious to who we are and where we come from as a people. So these pictures of Somali girls dressing scantily clad will always be shocking and it's not because we're dehumanizing them, it's because we're judging them based on their appearance. All humans judge each other based off appearance and how we carry ourselves no matter what anyone says.

So if you're wearing a s uniform, chances are, more than likely, you're a .

And plus do you really think these girls post pics like this not to show off ? :mjpls:These chicks are begging for attention and are openly exposing themselves to the entire world just so we can focus on them. I'll look away and mind by business sure but lets not kid ourselves here.

I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

If I have any children I have no choice but to raise them back home. I cannot shelter my kids from the diseased degenerate society in the West because the nudity and fasad are everywhere. You cannot avoid it. The Somali abos in the west are naive and abhorrently lazy when it comes to the things their children are exposed to, let alone raising them properly. I've lived here and I barely made it out. So imagine 5-10 years down the line how much worse this society is gonna get. The Prophet's (pbuh) prophecy is fulfilling each and every day before our very eyes.

I'm shocked at the language you are using to describe women.

You don't speak for all Somali men so when you say "let's be honest, if a Somali guy saw these chicks dressed like that our hoedar would go off...'' you're being disingenuous. Not all Somali guys call women hoes or view women the way you do. I refuse to allow people who speak the way you do about women represent the entire Somali male population. How dare you call someone a that you know nothing about because their arms and legs are showing. Don't pretend to be the voice of all Somalis...not all of us view women as property or sexual objects.
It's really none of our business you're right on that regard but lets be honest, if any Somali guy saw these chicks dressed like that our hoe-dar would go off like crazy. Somalis are Muslim and they are known to dress modestly because we follow Islam. If you deny this fact, then you're socially and religiously oblivious to who we are and where we come from as a people. So these pictures of Somali girls dressing scantily clad will always be shocking and it's not because we're dehumanizing them, it's because we're judging them based on their appearance. All humans judge each other based off appearance and how we carry ourselves no matter what anyone says.

So if you're wearing a s uniform, chances are, more than likely, you're a .

And plus do you really think these girls post pics like this not to show off ? :mjpls:These chicks are begging for attention and are openly exposing themselves to the entire world just so we can focus on them. I'll look away and mind by business sure but lets not kid ourselves here.

If I have any children I have no choice but to raise them back home. I cannot shelter my kids from the diseased degenerate society in the West because the nudity and fasad are everywhere. You cannot avoid it. The Somali abos in the west are naive and abhorrently lazy when it comes to the things their children are exposed to, let alone raising them properly. I've lived here and I barely made it out. So imagine 5-10 years down the line how much worse this society is gonna get. The Prophet's (pbuh) prophecy is fulfilling each and every day before our very eyes.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Wallahi just imagine if you guys think females right now aren't good enough, imagine your own daughters being worse because of their fathers mentality towards them. Please don't give life to a double standard since she'll be born unloved for her gender. A girl can't even be a girl according to the males of this forum lol.

You go girl! Down with the evil patriarchy!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm shocked at the language you are using to describe women.

You don't speak for all Somali men so when you say "let's be honest, if a Somali guy saw these chicks dressed like that our hoedar would go off...'' you're being disingenuous. Not all Somali guys call women hoes or view women the way you do. I refuse to allow people who speak the way you do about women represent the entire Somali male population. How dare you call someone a that you know nothing about because their arms and legs are showing. Don't pretend to be the voice of all Somalis...not all of us view women as property or sexual objects.

There is a difference between a women and a hoe just like theirs a difference between a man and a beta/manwhore. It's very obvious and I don't discriminate based on gender. I dislike the man-child Somali that will hump anything he sees and acts like an infant mamas boy jjust like I dislike women dressed half naked hoeing around. And you're right I don't speak for ALL Somali men in general but lets not pretend our society isn't patriarchal in nature and Somalis in general follow the religious code of conduct. I may seem harsh with my words from your point of view but putting your emotions aside, reality sides with me on this one. But you can be in denial if you want, it's your life right? Just remember you've only got one.

I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

Simply these girls felt victims to your constantly liking and appreciating naked Ethiopian s. They are victims of your lust.

Patriarchy seems to be falling with countries that aren't 3rd world countries, if Somalia were to become better won't patriarchy fall off back home too?

Not necessarily. A lot of people believe feminism and unlimited freedoms for women is one of the recipes for development and economic prosperity. But the reality is, it's the other way around, in that it's the economic prosperity that makes it possible for women to have unlimited rights in the first place. And just because economic prosperity makes it possible doesn't mean it makes it inevitable; case in point the Khaleej, filthy rich yet still patriarchal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending