Why isnt there a single elite somali footballer in whole world ?

Somalis are like brazilians. They like to play joga bonito style and to dribble plus they are really technique. But formation centres in Europe really don't like that and other reasons explain the lack of world class somali footballers

Wijnaldum looks Somali
images.jpeg

He’s a global music artist who happens to be Ethiopian, he doesn’t make music in Amhara or whatever. That’s an important distinction.
Lmao we still don’t have a ethnic Somali musician smart ass, that still doesn’t change anything, plus you have Teddy Afro who’s more known then any Somali traditional musician

This is something I can't figure out. I don't know if it's our diet or we are just lazy bunch. I personally know three players that could have at least played MLS.
Two gain weight around their senior year of high school and quit on college soccer. And one decided to start smoking weed and hanging around with wrong after team USA under 17 called him tryouts.

On basketball, Faisal aden comes to mind. No work ethic and bad attitude. Meanwhile his college teammate Klay is killing it in the NBA.

Lmao we still don’t have a ethnic Somali musician smart ass, that still doesn’t change anything, plus you have Teddy Afro who’s more known then any Somali traditional musician
Countless Somalis have quit music for the sake of religion, for all we know there could be one if it weren’t for that. Habeshas are no better than us when it comes to music, if anything we’re better

Countless Somalis have quit music for the sake of religion, for all we know there could be one if it weren’t for that. Habeshas are no better than us when it comes to music, if anything we’re better
You’re actually kidding right? Back then yes for sure, but now? People are out there using horrible auto tune and the songs suck on a different level in terms of lyricism. The makeup is probably the worst out of all just look at these 2 girls
1624388192739.jpeg

You’re actually kidding right? Back then yes for sure, but now? People are out there using horrible auto tune and the songs suck on a different level in terms of lyricism. The makeup is probably the worst out of all just look at these 2 girls
View attachment 189867
yh I kinda agree that Somali music was much more meaningful before. As for the makeup, lmao no comment

Laziness, the amount of somali ballers that succumb to ciyaalsuuqnimo and give up on football is ridiciously high. I know multiple good somali players with atheliticism and technique but they gave up on football and became ciyaalsuuqs.

Ajnabi players also dabble in ciyaalsuuqnimo but they are smart enough to let football being their number 1 focus, meanwhile somali players just flat out become ciyaalsuuqs

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The Somali diaspora is not that large.

Also, many of these kids don't follow-up on their talents. They will quit long before anyone notices them. There are very few Somalis on soccer teams in England from what I have seen and I only saw 1 Somali, my cousin. Everyone else only plays at the park with their friends.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We don’t even have popular Somali musicians while Ethiopians & Eritreans do

Chunkz was very close. He would've made it big but he chose the deen. His songs charted also.

Btw are we claiming French Montana or nah? I swear his mum was Somali.

Trending