Why isn't Somaliland helping Somalia fight al shabaab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The last time I checked is that Somaliland is still part of Somalia and there are many maps to confirm this. So, if an evidential issue happens within the country, you have to solve it. It's one thing for a region to be a federal state and is in charge of the issues happening in their region but it is another thing for federal states to not help the national country when it is at stake. For e.g. when something happens to London or Manchester or NYC or Washington DC, every single region helps tackle an evident national problem.

As Al-Shabaab is a national problem, Somaliland should help without any exception. I don't care if you think Somali land is a country or what not but in reality, Somali land is not a country so when Somalia has a problem, they should help.

Again why should Somaliland soliders die for you

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They cant help themselves in capturing Buuhoodle:mjlol:

Let me remind u that alshabab is stronger than sfg, sland and all maamuls together.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Again why should Somaliland soliders die for you
:what1:

They are not dying for me but they are fighting for their country not only their federal state.

As the Somali, not Somaliland, anthem says(English translation):
"Long life with peace, long life with peace, long life with peace
To the high-flying flag that brings beauty to our land
Long life with peace and admiration
We greet you with joy, long life with peace
We greet you with the memory of the heroes who sacrificed their lives
For the nationhood of Somaliland
For the flag of victory: the symbol of rebirth
For the trusted Constitution
We greet you with unity, brotherhood, sovereignty and Muslimhood
Long life with peace, long life with peace, long life with peace"

Does that answer your question, Somaliland obsessed fan boy?
:ohreally:

waraabe

Your superior
:what1:

They are not dying for me but they are fighting for their country not only their federal state.

As the Somali, not Somaliland, anthem says(English translation):
"Long life with peace, long life with peace, long life with peace
To the high-flying flag that brings beauty to our land
Long life with peace and admiration
We greet you with joy, long life with peace
We greet you with the memory of the heroes who sacrificed their lives
For the nationhood of Somaliland
For the flag of victory: the symbol of rebirth
For the trusted Constitution
We greet you with unity, brotherhood, sovereignty and Muslimhood
Long life with peace, long life with peace, long life with peace"

Does that answer your question, Somaliland obsessed fan boy?
:ohreally:

No, Somaliland isn't a fed state of Somalia so it's stupid you expect our soliders to die for your people

Human

No, Somaliland isn't a fed state of Somalia so it's stupid you expect our soliders to die for your people

So, it is a country? I guess Somalia has to do this everyday.

It's funny how Djibouti and Burundi is doing a better job than Somaliland and Djibouti is not even part of Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
So, it is a country? I guess Somalia has to do this everyday.

It's funny how Djibouti and Burundi is doing a better job than Somaliland and Djibouti is not even part of Somalia.
Somaliland isn't Part of your country, stop begging us to defend you

Human

Somaliland isn't Part of your country, stop begging us to defend you

It's funny how Somaliland is not cut off
Map-of-Somalia-cover-operation-world.png

I really enjoy our conversations, they really do enlighten me. Thanks for telling me you are not Somali so I guess you belong in the Arabian Sea.
:mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior

I really enjoy our conversations, they really do enlighten me. Thanks for telling me you are not Somali so I guess you belong in the Arabian Sea.

I am the original somali unlike your people sister, hence the name somaliland

No we should invest in the SNA boost up the training and the equipment and bump up the numbers to 50,000 not bring in more forgeiners to the south.
Kenya, Ethiopia & Amisom are doing more harm than good. Forgein Forces = bad for Somali stability

I seriously do not inderstand why Somalis are so obsessed with somaliland?
:faysalwtf:
Do you think somaliland citizens even care about you? Do you see issaqs creating hate filled threads against the daroods and Somalis? NO

We won the civil war, why keep beating a laying dog that is on its last breath? :siilaanyolaugh:

Somalia and puntlands population is double ours, why would you need our army? Create your own like we did?

:ayaanswag:

Get your country under control, build an army, hunt all the alshabab like dogs and kill them, kick all the African Union and forerign troops out and control your borders- Kenya is constantly trying to steal your land and your sea terriority but your government is close allies with them? Why? Idiots wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

freesomalia.PNG

There are many maps. Either way you are correct on the fact that Somaliland sovereignty is questioned and is currently seen as an autonomous region within Somalia. We'll see for how much longer though. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It worries me that the Amisom soldiers are not able to completely destroy al-shabaab. They have 20000+ active soldiers there. What are they doing?? Is their actions being overseen by anyone? So many questions. They most likely have good military equipment compared to al-shabaab. It is not like the houthi rebels in Yemen that have long distance missiles. They either have ill-intent and want things to stay the way it is or they are bringing badly trained troops. Troops from Uganda.. Really?

Come on. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this. When this is resolved you will so Somalia prosper without a doubt.

It worries me that the Amisom soldiers are not able to completely destroy al-shabaab. They have 20000+ active soldiers there. What are they doing?? Is their actions being overseen by anyone? So many questions. They most likely have good military equipment compared to al-shabaab. It is not like the houthi rebels in Yemen that have long distance missiles. They either have ill-intent and want things to stay the way it is or they are bringing badly trained troops. Troops from Uganda.. Really?

Come on. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this. When this is resolved you will so Somalia prosper without a doubt.
"AMISOM" is Ethiopia and Kenya both of which have sinister motives.
It's isn't like in 2012~ when the troops where atleast composed of non-neighbouring countries. Either way they must leave our soil ASAP

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
"AMISOM" is Ethiopia and Kenya both of which have sinister motives.
It's isn't like in 2012~ when the troops where atleast composed of non-neighbouring countries. Either way they must leave our soil ASAP
It's either that or bring troops from neutral countries that are more delevoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending