Why isn't somalia export camel milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good question, we could make a huge buck in exporting camel milk..

i made a topic about Camel milk business a while ago http://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-somali-man-became-a-camel-milk-selling-entrepeneur-video.1470/

Check it out, apparently traditional industries like this have not been invested in to its full potential. The reason for it is because many dismiss it and cosider it as old.
The problem with these kinds of traditional industries is that they dont attract any major investments despite such huge potential. it is heavily under invested and its dismissed.

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
I think heard of a German company producing cosmetics products derived from camel milk .

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
We should burn these camels instead selling to Arabs.
I only respect Prophet Mohammed and ashaabah. That is it.

I think heard of a German company producing cosmetics products derived from camel milk .

Yeah the potential is there, the same with nooh. We could create companies and manufacture products related to these traditional industries and sell it on the international market. Or sell camel milk to these European based companies like your example.

ilyj5x.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the potential is there, the same with nooh. We could create companies and manufacture products related to these traditional industries and sell it on the international market. Or sell camel milk to these European based companies like your example.

ilyj5x.jpg
Camel milk and meat are both really expensive here in the US. I searched for camel online I found a single bottle of 16oz costs $18.00. We can make many products from camel milk. Example, chocolate, cheese, soaps, etc.

McD30

Bored to death
There's not a lot of money in camel milk and the cost of production is very high. Milk products are usually locally made and there isn't great demand for camel milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending