Why isnt nabad and nolol attacking puntland elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like they did in baydhabo?
:hmm:
Proof axmaarjo respects bullets. He didnt think twice before sending troops and Ethiopian tanks to baydhabo but look how silent and helpless he is with puntland elections taking place.:heh:

I hope elays are watching and I hope this motivates them to build themselves and arm themselves.

Loomaoyaans get bullied and laandheere dont get touched .:rejoice:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Meanwhile in Langaab Galbeed...
Dv6k4FSUcAAPSah

What's going on here, warya? @Jiron Looks like a BLM protest.
:chrisfreshhah:
They're all like @Jiron. No wonder they always get pushed around.
:russ:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Proof axmaarjo respects bullets. He didnt think twice before sending troops and Ethiopian tanks to baydhabo but look how silent and helpless he is with puntland elections taking place.:heh:

I hope elays are watching and I hope this motivates them to build themselves and arm themselves.

Comparing SWS to Puntland caqli OG wakaas In today’s Somalia unnecessary force cannot be used against civilized people’s that are atleast responsible enough to not select a candidate that was a former Al Qaeda agent force is necessary against warlords, war criminals,terrorists and their sympathizers like Ina Illey,Axmad Dhuxul and Roobow who are impossible to sit down and reason with unless force is used

I shit on Farmajo for several reasons, arresting Robow aint one of them. If the SWS were stupid enough to elect him, Somalia would lose any and all credibility. People his age don't change their ways.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

why would you want that? nigga the people who will be fucked the most if D&M actually grow a backbone is Ogaden and Marehan. They and their Madow sidekicks would be gunning for Jubbaland since they already claim it as theirs.

the eleys isssue was trysting sakiina, the man who will do anything fr money, he came through corruption, will go through corruption, the elders were paid and bought

but insha Allah Ogaden will karbash them, i would have respected if the eleys united and fought back,

horta keep in mined the eleys waa artificial nations/races combined,

i am sure mjs will also fight back like Ogaden, the marehans only understand bullets to the forehead like siad barre he only run off after seeing bullets,

you cannot be maskiin,

rmemebr when eley used to do hanjab and say we will invade jubaland and create 6 regional states, oh how the arrogant haven fallen,

did the marehans do juju on them,

why would you want that? nigga the people who will be fucked the most if D&M actually grow a backbone is Ogaden and Marehan. They and their Madow sidekicks would be gunning for Jubbaland since they already claim it as theirs.

why they did not fight cabdi iley when he used to karbahs them,

the eley elders mistakes waa taking bribes form xamar, dont bite the hand that feeds you and also sakiina runined them, he was the most slimy dude,

eley waa maskiin, they accepted bribe money thinking farmajo will not ask for anything in return

i remmeber when they sued to hanjab, to jubaland, and now their house burns,

let them eat marehan first, then we will see, we dont want war but will defend oursleves,

insha Allah,

Comparing SWS to Puntland caqli OG wakaas In today’s Somalia unnecessary force cannot be used against civilized people’s that are atleast responsible enough to not select a candidate that was a former Al Qaeda agent force is necessary against warlords, war criminals,terrorists and their sympathizers like Ina Illey,Axmad Dhuxul and Roobow who are impossible to sit down and reason with unless force is used

caqli marehan, eley now pissed, one day failmarjo will be gone and they will never forget what you have done to them,

there wa sno need to arrest robow, he was willling to sit down and make peace, he got out, what masage does that send to alshabab

b000n will always b000n, there was no need to use ethiopians to kill maskiin somalis,

marehan waa langab with cuqdad, thank god somali is weak, imagien what they would do if it was storng, oh i forgot, siad barre already showed us that,

now you have created beef on Ogaden side and eley side, you will be sandwiched,

oh, and how is the karbahsing yall getting from habar gidir going?

Eelays will always support their honorable leader.Viva N&N

Tukraq

VIP
I think Jubbaland may need a harti president this time to fix things up, bring prosperity to all, and set them in the right direction like in Puntland, honestly the place has the most potential, theres no reason to lag behind Puntland and Somaliland with all that greenery:farole:

get an Mj to run it for one term set it up from the ground up and get it running properly and fully safe and successfully running than Marehan and Ogaden can get the terms after:gaasdrink:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I think Jubbaland may need a harti president this time to fix things up, bring prosperity to all, and set them in the right direction like in Puntland, honestly the place has the most potential, theres no reason to lag behind Puntland and Somaliland with all that greenery:farole:

get an Mj to run it for one term set it up from the ground up and get it running properly and fully safe and successfully running than Marehan and Ogaden can get the terms after:gaasdrink:
MJ cannot be trusted they are not impartial they will use the Kablalax card only Sade,Tanade and Awrtable can be fair among Darood :denzelnigga:

Tukraq

VIP
MJ cannot be trusted they are not impartial they will use the Kablalax card only Sade,Tanade and Awrtable can be fair among Darood :denzelnigga:
we all share the land might as well prosper united, like I said Jubbaland has the most potential and fair and just harti can bring both marehan and Ogaden to agree to peace while building up the cities of jubbaland like they did in Garowe, Bosasso, and Galkayo

a Ogaden president would be like madobe causing rifts and a Marehan would be a nabbed iyo nolow
stooge taking are money to hamar and leaving us underdeveloped.
we need an local Mj to be only for jubbaland interests, bring fair peace between the subclans of daarod build our cities like those in puntland and not just Kismayo and put our resources and port to use for the greater good of the people of Jubaland:salute::westbrookswag:

Jubbaland is marehan. The foreigners will be kicked out and send back to their oen country.

As for puntland this is a win for farmaajo. Now the only enemy left is Madoobe. All his allies one by one replaced, what must he be thinking tonight.

Tukraq

VIP
Jubbaland is marehan. The foreigners will be kicked out and send back to their oen country.

As for puntland this is a win for farmaajo. Now the only enemy left is Madoobe. All his allies one by one replaced, what must he be thinking tonight.
how is it marehan when they were the last to come after mj and ogadan:mahubowtf:
at least say we will share it to be reasonable, which is why a mj needs to lead jubbaland:fittytousand: so we all proper from the vast resources and be saved from being in anakuhleh skirmishes or being stooges for the fgs who will rob us blind and try to use jubaland money to fund bombdishu and leave us high and dry and underdeveloped

"Baar sare ninaan ka dhalan, baahi baa dili." Sayid maxamed 1906.

Elaays waxa baahi ku dilay waa laangaabnimada.:heh:
Since when were D&M small in number?
we all share the land might as well prosper united, like I said Jubbaland has the most potential and fair and just harti can bring both marehan and Ogaden to agree to peace while building up the cities of jubbaland like they did in Garowe, Bosasso, and Galkayo

a Ogaden president would be like madobe causing rifts and a Marehan would be a nabbed iyo nolow
stooge taking are money to hamar and leaving us underdeveloped.
we need an local Mj to be only for jubbaland interests, bring fair peace between the subclans of daarod build our cities like those in puntland and not just Kismayo and put our resources and port to use for the greater good of the people of Jubaland:salute::westbrookswag:

If you wanna lead tell us a homogeneous MJ district :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how is it marehan when they were the last to come after mj and ogadan:mahubowtf:
at least say we will share it to be reasonable, which is why a mj needs to lead jubbaland:fittytousand: so we all proper from the vast resources and be saved from being in anakuhleh skirmishes or being stooges for the fgs who will rob us blind and try to use jubaland money to fund bombdishu and leave us high and dry and underdeveloped

Jubbaland = marehan and other minorities.

We don't mind and will welcome anyone from somalia to move to jubbaland but foreigners need a visa

Why are people still mentioning the langaab weak clan known as b00n marehan when it comes to Jubbaland? They are illegal aliens living in refugee camps after being chased out of GG by the honourable Sacad :drakekidding:

Tukraq

VIP
Jubbaland = marehan and other minorities.

We don't mind and will welcome anyone from somalia to move to jubbaland but foreigners need a visa
Since when were D&M small in number?

If you wanna lead tell us a homogeneous MJ district :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:gucciwhat: our grand city of Kismayo duh, every thing we touch turns to gold:trumpsmirk:

kulaha visa when were the founding fathers of the place, were talking Jubaland not just Gedo:mahubowtf:
although as president we could turn that underdeveloped tuulo into the next qardho if you act right:yacadiim::siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending