Why islam countries are dying.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Are you sure where is your proof?
Lol the burden of proof is not on me, you r the one claiming stoning is a punishment in islam, you should bring your evidence for it (hadith or Quran) because I personally don't believe in stoning.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Stoning is in the hadith you said they were weak show proof

Every hadith I ever came across had some sort of an error, I cannot copy paste every narration on stoning and it's defects, but I am asking of you a very simple request; bring me a single irrefutable hadith on stoning?

Every hadith I ever came across had some sort of an error, I cannot copy paste every narration on stoning and it's defects, but I am asking of you a very simple request; bring me a single irrefutable hadith on stoning?

The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: "It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim except in three cases: An adulterer who had been married, who should be stoned to death; a man who killed another man intentionally, who should be killed; and a man who left Islam and waged war against Allah, the Might and Sublime, and His Messenger, who should be killed, or crucified, or banished from the land."

Trending