Why islam countries are dying.

It's starting to happen muslims across world lose deen, I think its because were too backward and they like to enjoy western culture. Saudi arabia and iran and majority of muslim countries are losing faith because of scientific backward.
Just look at this forum barely anyone uses islam channel. The religion is slowly declining.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
It's starting to happen muslims across world lose deen, I think its because were too backward and they like to enjoy western culture. Saudi arabia and iran and majority of muslim countries are losing faith because of scientific backward.
Saudi, Iran those niggas don't teach Islam, there's no country that practice the Shira law right,
Muslim nowadays don't like science, the prophet time Islam were all about science and finding a logical thing, every wadaad had to learn philosophy , science and quran, now is just Wahhabism

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Saudi, Iran those niggas don't teach Islam, there's no country that practice the Shira law right,
Muslim nowadays don't like science, the prophet time Islam were all about science and finding a logical thing, every wadaad had to learn philosophy , science and quran, now is just Wahhabism
what kind of Islam do you want? the western islam

Muzaffer

no, I want the prophet Islam, i want the Islam that had science in it and explain everything logically without this retarded Wahhabism
prophet Islam have boundaries and laws, not open religion

Why say Islam is to blame? Why not just say non-whites are inherently inferior and race is to blame?

Of course I don't believe in the white racist narrative but my point is you could just as easily say it's due to alleged non-white inferiority. Third world countries are poor in general. People being poor and having an inferiority complex isn't something specific to Muslim countries. The Congo isn't exactly dominating the world of science either.

Furthermore, I know an Indian Salafi who is a computer programmer- I know another Salafi (from Saudi) who did an interview for a tech company. Don't give me this nonsense that Islam or Salafism or whatever is responsible for people not being into science. Are Ugandan Christians dominating the world of tech?

Africa is poor in general. If all the poor Muslims in Africa became Christian tomorrow they'd be poor Christians.

God gave different things to different people. God gave the Europeans a civilization where they would be scientifically advanced but see nothing strange about teaching transgenderism to their children, their religiosity is a joke and they are probably the most atheistic people on earth besides a few other cultures.

Be thankful for what you have. A lot of people from the Third World- in material terms, these peoples may be poor but in other aspects they are the richest people on this planet.

And even this concept of caring about science- I will tell you straight up I don't even think I was awake in science class. I don't care. My sense of worth isn't derived from how "scientific" I am.

This idea that "science" is the measuring stick for a civilization is ridiculous. The measuring stick for human worth is TAQWA.

Whatโ€™s to blame is all the brainwashing and doubts that are being pushed on them everywhere they go. All the universities and college professors are trained to brainwash you before you graduate. Its not a joke

Just look at this forum barely anyone uses islam channel. The religion is slowly declining.
Youโ€™d actually be surprised. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world, and itโ€™s on track to become the biggest.

Why say Islam is to blame? Why not just say non-whites are inherently inferior and race is to blame?

Of course I don't believe in the white racist narrative but my point is you could just as easily say it's due to alleged non-white inferiority. Third world countries are poor in general. People being poor and having an inferiority complex isn't something specific to Muslim countries. The Congo isn't exactly dominating the world of science either.

Furthermore, I know an Indian Salafi who is a computer programmer- I know another Salafi (from Saudi) who did an interview for a tech company. Don't give me this nonsense that Islam or Salafism or whatever is responsible for people not being into science. Are Ugandan Christians dominating the world of tech?

Africa is poor in general. If all the poor Muslims in Africa became Christian tomorrow they'd be poor Christians.

God gave different things to different people. God gave the Europeans a civilization where they would be scientifically advanced but see nothing strange about teaching transgenderism to their children, their religiosity is a joke and they are probably the most atheistic people on earth besides a few other cultures.

Be thankful for what you have. A lot of people from the Third World- in material terms, these peoples may be poor but in other aspects they are the richest people on this planet.

And even this concept of caring about science- I will tell you straight up I don't even think I was awake in science class. I don't care. My sense of worth isn't derived from how "scientific" I am.

This idea that "science" is the measuring stick for a civilization is ridiculous. The measuring stick for human worth is TAQWA.
Yes, taqwa is what will be measured on the Day of Hisaab, not your wealth or worldly achievement in this temporary Dunya.

no, I want the prophet Islam, i want the Islam that had science in it and explain everything logically without this retarded Wahhabism
You can't say Islam during the prophets time had science in it. It is unfair as they were a people of their time. The golden age of science in Islam was actually centuries after and even then the pioneers stood there ground despite being called heretics. The salafs/wahabs issue is being to stringent and trying to cosplay like its the 7th century. They see following the sunnah and Qur'an to the tee as being right. Only issue is that the world has moved on and certain things just don't apply to the 21st century.

7th century beliefs are useless in our modern environment. Hadiths on washing yourself with an odd number of stones testify to that.

I expect a growth in irreligiousness in Muslims around the world culminating in a growth in a anti-theist philosophies within the Arab world.

Ofcourse Somalia where most people can't read will continue being a haven for religion.

Muzaffer

ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… ุงู„ูƒูˆุช
cute islam

giphy.gif

Muzaffer

Is that an excuse to be less productive
taqwa and work must be together.

splitting between them will result in failure in dunya and akhirah

7th century beliefs are useless in our modern environment. Hadiths on washing yourself with an odd number of stones testify to that.

I expect a growth in irreligiousness in Muslims around the world culminating in a growth in a anti-theist philosophies within the Arab world.

Ofcourse Somalia where most people can't read will continue being a haven for religion.
The internet is to Islam what the printing press was to Christianity. It's just the way it goes.

Even then to say Islam is dying is a bit over the top. As people will always need some sort of deity in their lives. Thats why you get Quranists and progressive Islam etc... Majority of muslims need some sort of Islam.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
You can't say Islam during the prophets time had science in it. It is unfair as they were a people of their time. The golden age of science in Islam was actually centuries after and even then the pioneers stood there ground despite being called heretics. The salafs/wahabs issue is being to stringent and trying to cosplay like its the 7th century. They see following the sunnah and Qur'an to the tee as being right. Only issue is that the world has moved on and certain things just don't apply to the 21st century.
i want the Islam during the prophet and the Islamic golden age

Trending

Latest posts