Why isit that 'Misogynistic' cultures/ethnicities....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Breed loyal, proud, strong-willed, culture loving women?

Now before some of you lot, bite my head off, hear me out. In my 26 years on this good Earth, I've noticed a thing or two, about the difference in mentality of women from various parts of the world, in relation to the level of rights/positions they have in their respected nations and cultures.

Let's start by dividing the women of the world by how 'Progressive' and 'Liberal' to 'Backward' and 'Misogynistic' they are:

On good treatment of women side we have, White Women & East Asian women.

As we all know, white and east Asian women, have it good. They're from two of the most powerful parts of the world. In terms of economical wealth, technological advancement, and sheer military might, no one can come close two these two people groups. With all of this, white and east Asian women, have been afforded a great amount of rights and powers, from laws to government policies.

They've got the freedom to educate themselves, freedom to pursue their dream careers, dress how the want, and be in a romantic relationship with whoever they desire, no matter the race or ethnicity. They're not locked up on their houses all day, and married off to their cousin or a middle aged mate of her dad's.

The thing is, this has had a negative impact on the relations of White and East Asian men and women.
Living in the UK - a white, European, First World nation, I know the craziness of the women from these lands. Totally unloyal to their nation, history, and culture, and having a desire of men from other races. Walking in the streets of London, I have seen a white woman with just about men of every race. A white woman would even settle with a Martian, who's just crash landed on her garden, given half the chance.

As for East Asian women, I think the whole world knows about they're self-hating ways. If a white man were to take a dump on their cereal, rest assured, Young Ho, would eat it up. I mean no loyalty yo their men, whatsoever, waa totally non-existent.

Now let's take a look at the other end of the spectrum: Latina, Arab, and South Asian (Indian Subcontinent) Women.

Now you lot are probably wondering why I've included Latina women on the list, well it's pretty simple, they too are treated like dirt by their men. Latin America has the highest rate of femicide in the world, more women are killed here than anywhere else. And domestic violence is rife in Latino households. But with all of this, Latinas are incredibly loyal to their men. Proud of their latin culture and traditions. They have no shame of who they are. Every single Latina, I've come across in london, especially in Lambeth and Southwark boroughs, Reer London back me up, was with a latino man. I've not seen one with a black or white guy.

Arab/South Asian........shidh......You lot know what's it like for these women. The family cat and field cows, are treated better in these societies than women. But like Latinas, they too are incredibly loyal to their men. They are soo cultured, they LOVE and are Proud, to the bones of being Arab and Timo Jelec.

In the mixed and diverse West, it'll be near impossible to find an Arab or timo jelec woman in some relationship with a guy from another race. I don't mean women who've just got off the boat from, Baghdad or Cairo or Karachi or Hyderabad, I'm talking about second or third generation women from these peoples born and bred in the West.

So what do you lot think? Does civil rights and freedoms, make women less loyal and suffer from self-hate? I think so, the evidence is overwhelming.

In a couple decades time, i can definitely see many self-hating Somali women(& some Somali men) supporting blm rights for Madows in Somalia & enable the Madows to replace our people in the future.

Left-wing politics is poison wallah & we can't afford to allow it to creep into Somalia. Conservatism & tradition is the way forward for our people :nvjpqts:

Last edited:

Now before some of you lot, bite my head off, hear me out. In my 26 years on this good Earth, I've noticed a thing or two, about the difference in mentality of women from various parts of the world, in relation to the level of rights/positions they have in their respected nations and cultures.

Let's start by dividing the women of the world by how 'Progressive' and 'Liberal' to 'Backward' and 'Misogynistic' they are:

As we all know, white and east Asian women, have it good. They're from two of the most powerful parts of the world. In terms of economical wealth, technological advancement, and sheer military might, no one can come close two these two people groups. With all of this, white and east Asian women, have been afforded a great amount of rights and powers, from laws to government policies.

They've got the freedom to educate themselves, freedom to pursue their dream careers, dress how the want, and be in a romantic relationship with whoever they desire, no matter the race or ethnicity. They're not locked up on their houses all day, and married off to their cousin or a middle aged mate of her dad's.

The thing is, this has had a negative impact on the relations of White and East Asian men and women.
Living in the UK - a white, European, First World nation, I know the craziness of the women from these lands. Totally unloyal to their nation, history, and culture, and having a desire of men from other races. Walking in the streets of London, I have seen a white woman with just about men of every race. A white woman would even settle with a Martian, who's just crash landed on her garden, given half the chance.

As for East Asian women, I think the whole world knows about they're self-hating ways. If a white man were to take a dump on their cereal, rest assured, Young Ho, would eat it up. I mean no loyalty yo their men, whatsoever, waa totally non-existent.

Now let's take a look at the other end of the spectrum: Latina, Arab, and South Asian (Indian Subcontinent) Women.

Now you lot are probably wondering why I've included Latina women on the list, well it's pretty simple, they too are treated like dirt by their men. Latin America has the highest rate of femicide in the world, more women are killed here than anywhere else. And domestic violence is rife in Latino households. But with all of this, Latinas are incredibly loyal to their men. Proud of their latin culture and traditions. They have no shame of who they are. Every single Latina, I've come across in london, especially in Lambeth and Southwark boroughs, Reer London back me up, was with a latino man. I've not seen one with a black or white guy.

Arab/South Asian........shidh......You lot know what's it like for these women. The family cat and field cows, are treated better in these societies than women. But like Latinas, they too are incredibly loyal to their men. They are soo cultured, they LOVE and are Proud, to the bones of being Arab and Timo Jelec.

In the mixed and diverse West, it'll be near impossible to find an Arab or timo jelec woman in some relationship with a guy from another race. I don't mean women who've just got off the boat from, Baghdad or Cairo or Karachi or Hyderabad, I'm talking about second or third generation women from these peoples born and bred in the West.

So what do you lot think? Does civil rights and freedoms, make women less loyal and suffer from self-hate? I think so, the evidence is overwhelming.

Armadillo

Mr Chief scientist, what loyalty? If you can’t be loyal to yourself and can’t have the freedom to chose the best of choices available to you, is that out of loyalty to others or fear from their intimidation & retribution?

You made too many assumptions & generalisations, for example, you lumped “East Asians” as a single entity with the same economic independence and culture and lumped Europeans as a mono-culture and the same income bracket, nevertheless, some people treat their children to be happy and support them their choices of partners as adults. They were not raised in a culture of fear your parents, but a culture of mutual love and respect & they don’t subscribe to superstitions like if you don’t “obey” and do not please and do your parents wishes, then they will curse (inkaar) you and go to “hell”. They don’t curse their children & wish them bad karma to be fallen upon them because they’ve fallen in love with someone from a different culture, to the contrary Sxb, they share with them their happiness of finding a “soul” mate and support them.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It all comes down to ethnic culture. Period. The Whites have no ethnic culture. They just have a broad spectrum culture that can be adopted by everyone born and bred in the same culture. Arabs & Indians have strong ethnic culture, religion, and family bond, no matter how many generations. As to Latinas, i assume the same. I am more familiar with American Latinas who are not even on the table discussion. They are seen but not heard. They are viewed as low immigrant cleaners. I was watching a recent documentary called "How the Moors ruled the world" the other day, and most of the documentary focused on Spain and the influence Arabs had on them in 7th to 14th century. A Spanish Professor and historian was so adamant and down right hateful of the Arabs that i found very interesting. He said we are not like 'them'. (meaning Arabs) We have nothing in common. We dont dress like them, we dont live like them. Spain culture went back to Spanish culture after coming of the Christian Crusade and we kicked the arabs out.

So based on that, i assume Spanish people are proud, sort of racist lots who view the world in a Spanish centric world view, just like Somalis do.

Arma u r viewing things in the lens of a man. Your thread stems from your disgust and agony for your women kind going for low lives of different race. (one could argue, me too, thats why i call them low lives, but one is not in a mood to argue now)_ The Somali ethnic culture and family bond is not strong like the Arabs. Or the self satisfied Catholic Spaniards, who like the Arabs are strongly linked with a hard core sect of religion ie ...Islam Sunni & Christian Catholic..These are very strong & powerful tools to bond people and insulate them from the outside race. Somali genes is not strong, the kids become whoever the Somali parent marries. So generally, while i appreciate your sadness and venting about Somali women crossing the boarders of Somali genealogy, i dont really see the point of it. Things happen. C'est la vie!

Because the woman of other races will be killed or face serious danger if they choose to go with other races of men?:draketf:
Do you think arab/asian/latina women dont want to marry other races? The amount of those women that thirst over white/black guys is ridiculous but they never pursue it because of the risk of being disowned or killed is too high. Every arab/asian that I know who has married out had to go through hell to convince their families and some even cut them off.
Also hispanic women in the US marry out at one of the highest rates.
In the uk timojileec girls are well known for going wild and sleeping around with white/black guys when they move out for uni and then getting into an arranged marriage with Sandeep in the future.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Great point Na9. looooooooooooool

Fear of being honor killed is a good arguement. lol

Arma,

Another point also. Do not assume Somali is a Misogynistic society.

While by theory that is more likely, as evident is somali boys pampered by society and their mothers more than the daughters, Somali culture has always been a lassez faire cuture where there women were more free, adored, seen as lion-esses than little submissive
damsels in distress. In Somalia, women were out hunting to provide for men and his offspring. The man just lounges around like a lion, waiting for a sign from his lioness when to or not to insert his penis in- her, as evident of average somali households children numbering over 7 count.

Because the woman of other races will be killed or face serious danger if they choose to go with other races of men?:draketf:
Do you think arab/asian/latina women dont want to marry other races? The amount of those women that thirst over white/black guys is ridiculous but they never pursue it because of the risk of being disowned or killed is too high. Every arab/asian that I know who has married out had to go through hell to convince their families and some even cut them off.
Also hispanic women in the US marry out at one of the highest rates.
In the uk timojileec girls are well known for going wild and sleeping around with white/black guys when they move out for uni and then getting into an arranged marriage with Sandeep in the future.
So are you saying Somali men are civilized:)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Women in general regardless of their ethnicities are disloyal and treacherous to their ethnic groups if the opportunity arises.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Women in general regardless of their ethnicities are disloyal and treacherous to their ethnic groups if the opportunity arises.
Case in point Japanese woman marrying and settling with US soldiers after their country got nuked by them, but I don't blame them because they were obviously going for a better lifestyle.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys this is NOT fair. U expect women to have a mans ego. We r very simple. A handsome man shukaansi us a little bit, and before we know it...we r 9 months pregnant. Thats why i dont trust myself to be a countrys president or leader. It just takes a handsome man to seduce me and during orgasm i will give him the password to our nuclear bomb.

This is a big topic that includes knowledge in psychology, sociology, anthropology and economy. This is no small topic that one thread can cover, but i think you should at least refer to some studies to strengthen your claim.
Guys this is NOT fair. U expect women to have a mans ego. We r very simple. A handsome man shukaansi us a little bit, and before we know it...we r 9 months pregnant. Thats why i dont trust myself to be a countrys president or leader. It just takes a handsome man to seduce me and during orgasm i will give him the password to our nuclear bomb.
Audhubillah:williamswtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a big topic that includes knowledge in psychology, sociology, anthropology and economy. This is no small topic that one thread can cover, but i think you should at least refer to some studies to strengthen your claim.

Audhubillah:williamswtf:

looooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooool
h7D9DD010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending