Why is this so accurate

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
x0adO11.jpg

:mjlol:

I would swap Somalia and the UK, the Malis back home have better trims than us nowadays

That canadian style looks like a huge fucking tarantula lying on his head :hmm:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol most Somali boys are cursed with bad hairline :mjlol:only ones with good hairline are the ones with Madow hair.

Somalis are weird people. Who ever made this is goofy you people want people to laugh at you rather than laugh with you I bet it Halimo that made the meme they always trying fit in and always embarrassing us farax somalis are becoming the new white people to poke fun of on social media thanks to halimos uff

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Shidh, at least these niggas still have hair. I'm fully bald. I'm 27 btw. Damn, I wish I could transport my facial hair to my scalp.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somali men TODAY in Somalia predominantly have short hair. So this meme makes no sense.

Just look at any large group photos from Somalia.
It’s because having long has become a taboo even though it used to be a cultural norm. Got to make the sandniggly bears happyF9E19FB1-50A7-4E61-B75B-3C408A36B012.png

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somalis are weird people. Who ever made this is goofy you people want people to laugh at you rather than laugh with you I bet it Halimo that made the meme they always trying fit in and always embarrassing us farax somalis are becoming the new white people to poke fun of on social media thanks to halimos uff
True, the difference is geeljires viciously clap back on Twitter.

Tukraq

VIP
somali Americans get the curls with the taper,
czuCnfzn_400x400.jpg

Canadians get braids mostly but sometime dreads
FB.jpg

UK somalis get the waves
maxresdefault.jpg

Sweden gets the perm/relaxer
DrqE-AdXgAAjYqL.jpg