Not open for further replies.
So ever since ramdan started I keep on seeing these weird ads on sspot
IMG_20180519_235754.png
IMG_20180519_235743.png
IMG_20180519_235724.png
what have I done :damn:

TooMacaan

VIP
Lmaooo, the same thing happened to me, along with 'rich older women near you' & the like!!!! And I've never come close to searching anything of the sort:ileycry::liberaltears::faysalwtf:

Lmaooo, the same thing happened to me, along with 'rich older women near you' & the like!!!! And I've never come close to searching anything of the sort:ileycry::liberaltears::faysalwtf:
Walahi it was weird I thought there was no way I searched any of that shit up during ramdan :ayaanswag: and after I made this thread my ads became normal again. something is fishy:yacadiim:

Guv

Instead of blaming “sheytaan” or white people, own up 2 your searches. Do those search engines know that you only worship your religion the month of Ramadan ? Post the rest.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Single moms... Definitely @R.Kelly

Maybe @Jerome in the house doesn’t like Becky’s no more and is now searching for black women :yacadiim:
Actually after recents events of learning that xalimos don’t like average size penises I have decided to take my talents to Asian women.

There I will be appreciated for my size. :trumpsmirk: What’s average to us is humongous for them.

Once Ramadan finish I will transform from booty eating Jerome to kpop Jerome

Also Asian women have money.and you know how I feel about rich women

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:denzelnigga:Yes, ads are directed targeted I believe. They should not allowed to be!
I noticed this still happens to me even in incognito mode which also seems useless now-days, hmmm. I would suspect to not listen to them unless they are code messages from events which I have had experienced.
(Just happened today actually. Here on SomaliSpot. They showed an AD with a person's face resembling somebody I know, and they showed up mysteriously two hours after that.)
So I heed with caution. . . I must watch my own back on the cyberspace these days. Cadaans are power hungry with it now!!!

Off topic note however:
img_20180519_235743-png.45591

:patrice::diddyass::shaq: she can get it! holla@me

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So ever since ramdan started I keep on seeing these weird ads on sspotView attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592what have I done :damn:
Sxb you live in America just like me. There are gorgeous AA women around us. Maybe this is a hint for your to start searching for your soul mate.

AA women: can play 2k, can hoop with you, can cook good food, is willing to fight to protect your honor, will take your children to a nice barbershop and is willing to argue with a barber if your child has a bad haircut. Will be willing to show you off on social media, make you feel like a king. They also got good sense of humor

AA women are amazing :rejoice:
To many people disrespect them for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending