why is there so much argument about mehr these days

layliee

blm xaalimo
*Inshallah this thread remains WOMAN only*

why do so many men curse and cry when a woman dares asks for over 10k for her mehr in the west???

why can’t one of the woman’s rights in islam be fulfilled to her liking without the woman being accused of being a gold digger or have her deen questioned???

if i am getting to know a man for marriage and i know he cannot fulfill my mehr requirement i don’t think i would go forth with the marriage. marriage is supposed to be easy for both parties if he can’t fulfill my want and i can’t fulfill his there is no need for the marriage talks to continue

what do you girls think. BTW my mehr requirement is 15k am i the unreasonable one???

You must be young if you think arguments about mehr between Muslim men and women is frequent these days.

Halimas and Farahs arguing about mehr prices on the internet predates blm-halimas/farahs, they/them, and all other liberal koolaids that have become prolific in the last few yrs.

What is reasonable for one man will be unreasonable for another. Don't burden yourself with opinions that don't concern you or your goals.

Trending