Why is there no Somali Bantus in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I don't know if it just me wondering this, but I haven't seen a single Somali Bantu in Europe.
I heard there is a large Somali Bantu community in North America. They even make comedy videos on Youtube.

Is there a reason why they don't immigrate to Europe?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In 1999, The US State Department considered Somali Bantus a "persecuted group" and they were granted asylum there. I'm sure they live in Europe but their numbers there are negligible in comparison.

Bantus were sponsored by U.S. Religious groups in the 2000s.Malis in Europe are either people who arrived the 90s or recent folks who have spent tahriib money .tahriib is for landheers ,apparently .

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I know during the war it was easier for them to be granted asylum in america due to them being persecuted along with other minority groups
In a sense yes but because this occurred after 9/11 and because Somalia is considered a Muslim country, a lot of people who were willing to take in Somali Bantus changed their mind out of fear of Muslims

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
In a sense yes but because this occurred after 9/11 and because Somalia is considered a Muslim country, a lot of people who were willing to take in Somali Bantus changed their mind out of fear of Muslims
i know during 2007 a lot of them came to the states with the help of UNHCR most settled in maine i believe

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
because once they reached libiya the arabs declined them and sent them back to Nigeria or to the cotton fields of mali

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2478.JPG
:dead:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
There are few and veeeery far in between them.
I'm saying this bc I have chilled with a Madow reer Baydhabeed who lives in my xaafad. Smoked a couple zoots with him every now and then.
From what I have seen, he seems calm, with a reasonable sound mind who can hold an intellectual conversation.
Much more fun to smoke with this brudda than 90% of Somalis I have burned a zoot with.

Them ones with the kibir of a medieval King, who bathes their clothes in Axe bodyspray and argue with niggas on who is gonna roll the joint.

I love my people but this has to fucking stop. STOP FUCKING use deodorant as perfume. My brain breaks when I see my fellow Somali bruddas do this type of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.