Why Is There Alcohol In Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the quran it states only in heaven will you drink wine but it will be non alcoholic. Implying wine is already good; well I have news for you somali folks. Last week at my job we had a mini party, they brought wine and all that haram shit. I said screw it and took a glass of red wine and took a sip, I immediately regretted it. I almost threw up, it was the worst thing I have ever drank. It tasted like rotten fruit with some soap, and it also burned my ears. Why is this nasty drink in heaven? Its not even alcoholic so you can't get lit in heaven.

In the quran it states only in heaven will you drink wine but it will be non alcoholic. Implying wine is already good; well I have news for you somali folks. Last week at my job we had a mini party, they brought wine and all that haram shit. I said screw it and took a glass of red wine and took a sip, I immediately regretted it. I almost threw up, it was the worst thing I have ever drank. It tasted like rotten fruit with some soap, and it also burned my ears. Why is this nasty drink in heaven? Its not even alcoholic so you can't get lit in heaven.

Because heaven is a brothel with wine, women and running fountains. It is what a 7th century Arab would have imagined heaven to be.

Muhammad ask you to deny yourself these pleasures in this world to enjoin them in the next, it is a ponzi scheme of a whole another dimension.

You are assuming what is in the world will be the same in jannah

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Because heaven is a brothel with wine, women and running fountains. It is what a 7th century Arab would have imagined heaven to be.

Muhammad ask you to deny yourself these pleasures in this world to enjoin them in the next, it is a ponzi scheme of a whole another dimension.

Why aren’t you Muslim

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You shouldn't broadcast your sins.
You do know your salah first 40 days won't be accepted just hope you don't pass away in those days. Aneen

non muslim somalis are extremely over represented on this website. they're like 26% of the people on here.
I tried to debate this shiekh years ago and he freaked out and tried to fight me when I questioned him about prophet mohamed 9 year old wife. Thats why most somali's don't go around questioning islam

I tried to debate this shiekh years ago and he freaked out and tried to fight me when I questioned him about prophet mohamed 9 year old wife. Thats why most somali's don't go around questioning islam
somalis have an extreme strength when it comes to islam. its only those dumb low iq ones who go to the west and are mesmerised by it so much they begin to worship the white man. they take the word of someone who hates them over their own faith.

somalis have an extreme strength when it comes to islam. its only those dumb low iq ones who go to the west and are mesmerised by it so much they begin to worship the white man. they take the word of someone who hates them over their own faith.
Own faith? last time I checked islam is just an arab version of Christianity. It even states in judgement day that everyone will speak arabic, why would anyone with pride of their own race even believe in islam. The only reason islam spread was cause they were killing people who were not muslim. Thats why the quran contains many verse talking about disbelievers and how allah hates them.

Own faith? last time I checked islam is just an arab version of Christianity. It even states in judgement day that everyone will speak arabic, why would anyone with pride of their own race even believe in islam. The only reason islam spread was cause they were killing people who were not muslim. Thats why the quran contains many verse talking about disbelievers and how allah hates them.
Did you not go to duugsi or learn anything about Islam you're talking like a redneck

You don't even have your facts straight.

Is Arabic the language of the people of Paradise?

I would like to know what the language of the people of Paradise is. Is it Arabic?.

Praise be to Allaah.

There is no mention in the Qur’aan or in the saheeh Sunnah – as far as we know – of which language is spoken by the people of Paradise. What is narrated concerning that is a hadeeth which is not soundly narrated from our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and some other reports (athaar).

It was narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, al-Haakim, al-Bayhaqi in Shu’ab al-Eemaan and others that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Love the Arabs for three reasons, because I am an Arab, the Qur’aan is Arabic and the speech of the people of Paradise is Arabic.”

Ibn al-Jawzi ruled that this hadeeth is fabricated. Al-Dhahabi said: I think that the hadeeth is fabricated (mawdoo’). Al-Albaani said in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah (no. 160): (it is) fabricated.

...There is no basis for any of these ideas, whether on the grounds of common sense or in any report or text, rather they are mere claims that are devoid of any evidence. And Allaah knows best and is most Wise. End quote.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/83262/is-arabic-the-language-of-the-people-of-paradise

Alchol is haraam cuz its negatives outweighs the positives . If there are none of its negatives in jannah then what's the problem?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He makes a logical point. Heaven in Islam is described as an oasis. A paradise for Arabs or people living in the region. What if you're fucking Celtic? Or Mayan? Heaven is starting to look real fucking different depending on where you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending