Why is the new animes so shit?

I used to be obsessed with anime when it was manly and aligned with my masculinity now not so much anymore.
:stopit:
f*ck anime
All my niggas hate it.
It still is have you not seen JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

1602535143789.jpeg

Seriously everything is about romance and slice of life. It just isn’t fun to watch things like that. I especially hate the comedy animes with their cringy and repetitive ass humor plot. what happend to the suspenseful animes with lots of blood and killing man? Anime just ain’t as good as it used to be. If there’s still some good new action/horror or thrill animes recommend them because i’m getting real tierd of comedy/romance/slice of life animes i wish they all got fucking canceled these filthy genres are spreading like cancer.

Baki season 3 is officially the best anime of 2020

New anime been trash, I watch anime for all the kaarhis shit, like Vegeta trashing cell and helping lvl up, or Maito Guy putting serious hands on Madara, or Luffy shitting all over the world government :wow:

If it don't have kaarhis shit, I can't f*ck with it:camby:

Also Baki season 3 was trash, why did they have to xaar on Muhammad Ali's legacy like that :damn:
They turned his fictional son into a little f*ck these indhoyaars for doing this :pacspit:

New anime been trash, I watch anime for all the kaarhis shit, like Vegeta trashing cell and helping lvl up, or Maito Guy putting serious hands on Madara, or Luffy shitting all over the world government :wow:

If it don't have kaarhis shit, I can't f*ck with it:camby:

Also Baki season 3 was trash, why did they have to xaar on Muhammad Ali's legacy like that :damn:
They turned his fictional son into a little ***** f*ck these indhoyaars for doing this :pacspit:
Fax bro
Wallah they did muhammad ali jr dirty they hyped him up all the season for him just to be beat up by side characters and being swept away by Baki like this nigga was nothing infront of him. I swear the maker just wanted to take the piss at black people or something.
:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Fax bro
Wallah they did muhammad ali jr dirty they hyped him up all the season for him just to be beat up by side characters and being swept away by Baki like this nigga was nothing infront of him. I swear the maker just wanted to take the piss at a black boxer or something.
:gucciwhat:

Bunch of hating ass little g0us having, flat faced, militarily castrated, cadaan worshipping bakhtis :pacspit:

Just like with cadaans and Rocky, they best fighters are fictional characters, hoe ass b1tches:pacspit:

Dressrosa arc is pretty good but ur right tho one piece has downgraded in quality. Whole Blue East saga was a classic :lawd:

east blue is the king of anime, entire grand line before new world too

ghe animations don’t have much action today

except for dragonball super

Reborn
There is a new show that's airining every week called jujutsu kaisen.The show has good action and a plot that you'll buy into if you're a shonen fan.Watch this op...

A show that aired last season was God of Highschool.If you loved Baki then show has the same plot which is fight fight fight.
The op does the show justice

Trending