Why is the new animes so shit?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Oh sh*t Natsu is losing and the villain is beating him... don’t worry Natsu will remember his friendship like nigga what is that type of plot a villain trains for years and beats Natsu just to be beat by beat him because of friendship

:what1:

View attachment 146313
They do the same shyt in majority of animes. Every MC in every shonen anime gets their ass whooped in the beginning then they say some corny shyt and end up winning. Also Natsu has lost a lot of fights you nacas he lost vs Zeref Acnologia and a bunch of non canon villains difference is he comes back stronger and starts running shyt

Look at luffy. Every time he gets his ass whooped he says iM gUn bE kInG oF pIrAtEs and wins. Naruto says I nEvEr giVe uP tHats mUh sHinobi Way and wins.

They do the same shyt in majority of animes. Every MC in every shonen anime gets their ass whooped in the beginning then they say some corny shyt and end up winning. Also Natsu has lost a lot of fights you nacas he lost vs Zeref Acnologia and a bunch of non canon villains difference is he comes back stronger and starts running shyt

Look at luffy. Every time he gets his ass whooped he says iM gUn bE kInG oF pIrAtEs and wins. Naruto says I nEvEr giVe uP tHats mUh sHinobi Way and wins.
I don’t even like Naruto like that I enjoy anime like death note, cowboy bebop, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood,

Trust me watch less mainstream anime and watch the underrated ones fam

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don’t even like Naruto like that I enjoy anime like death note, cowboy bebop, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood,

Trust me watch less mainstream anime and watch the underrated ones fam
I finished FMA and Death note I don't fw cowboy bebop. You can argue that death note is more mainstream than Fairy tail

It's the same shyt in those animes. Ed will say iM gEtTiNg oUr bOdIeS back and wins. His fight vs father was the most bs ever. How tf is he curb stomping a god just because he got his arm back? And death note was BS if light didn't let his emotions get in the way he would've won. Also the fact that rem killed L even tho demons aren't supposed to help humans is BS.

Why are Somalis in love with indoyar shows
Just trying to escape reality man
03901D30-279F-47CB-B57B-6AEA94EDD0F3.png

I wasn't mocking it guys. The girls are in love with k-drama/pop, boys and girls love anime. I just wanted to know why. If it's to raise the 68 iq then I support it

Trending