Why is the new animes so shit?

Seriously everything is about romance and slice of life. It just isn’t fun to watch things like that. I especially hate the comedy animes with their cringy and repetitive ass humor plot. what happend to the suspenseful animes with lots of blood and killing man? Anime just ain’t as good as it used to be. If there’s still some good new action/horror or thrill animes recommend them because i’m getting real tierd of comedy/romance/slice of life animes i wish they all got fucking canceled these filthy genres are spreading like cancer.

Baki season 3 is officially the best anime of 2020

Seriously everything is about romance and slice of life. It just isn’t fun to watch things like that. I especially hate the comedy animes with their cringy and repetitive ass humor plot. what happend to the suspenseful animes with lots of blood and killing man? Anime just ain’t as good as it used to be. If there’s still some good new action/horror or thrill animes recommend them because i’m getting real tierd of comedy/romance/slice of life animes i wish they all got fucking canceled these filthy genres are spreading like cancer.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Anime fell off tbh these days I only watch boruto and before you go crazy on me the reason why I watch it is because I'm a die hard naruto fan so I have to watch boruto no matter how trash it. Oh and one piece is litty too

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Anime fell off tbh these days I only watch boruto and before you go crazy on me the reason why I watch it is because I'm a die hard naruto fan so I have to watch boruto no matter how trash it. Oh and one piece is litty too
Bro go hop of ur window man watches boruto :draketf:

One piece is lit tho
:mjohreally:
But Boruto is shit the only good arc is when he travels back in time.
:mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Your anime privileges are gone once you said you watched boruto I couldn’t bear to hear the rest
I watched a lot of animes like fairy tail, 7DS, One piece, FMA, Maken-Ki, HXH, AoT and a bunch more but all of them are not releasing new episodes only show releasing new episodes consistently is boruto

I watched a lot of animes like fairy tail
Fairy tail
8768FC93-8BC0-406C-999E-23EE69AE56F9.png

I just pretend to like korean shit these days to even talk xalomos att partys i swear.
Även typ hälften av guzxarna de här dagarna. Wallahi ciil

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I know Boruto is shit I never denied that but I have to watch it no matter what cuz Naruto Shippuden is my fav anime

I fw one piece too s/o to my mod Mali blackbeard one time he's smoking onnat ace pack :damnmusic:
Ngl naruto is my second favorite anime after one piece my homie bb is 🇸🇴 But boruto anime is filler asf cringe so hard

Nahhhh bro I don't mind if you clown me for the fact I watch Boruto cuz I deserve that but if u dissing fairy tail u can catch hands wallahi
Oh sh*t Natsu is losing and the villain is beating him... don’t worry Natsu will remember his friendship like nigga what is that type of plot a villain trains for years and beats Natsu just to be beat by beat him because of friendship

:what1:

1602530210572.jpeg

I just pretend to like korean shit these days to even talk xalomos att partys i swear.
Även typ hälften av guzxarna de här dagarna. Wallahi ciil
Bram guzzarna har tat över allting från anime till sspot abow det är därför allting börjar bli tråkigt. We never get to keep the fun.

Trending