Why is the Muslim world struggling compared to the christians?

The economy of the Christian west is literally built on labors of slaves, resources stolen from other countries, dealings in riba and the murdering and displacements of 100s of millions of people over time. Despite this, they are way ahead of the Muslim world in all measurable qualities of life like wealth, healthcare, education and just general comfortability. How can evil be winning?

I know there are plenty of non Muslim countries that are also struggling, so let's not discuss that for now because we can argue that these poor christian countries aren't as evil as the west which only strengthens my initial point.

"The economy of the Christian west is literally built on labors of slaves, resources stolen from other countries, dealings in riba and the murdering and displacements of 100s of millions of people over time"

You literally answered your own question. Now they're in the position of power...they're making sure no-one catches up to them...either because of fear of retaliation or power politics.

They'll get their justice soon tho...even the great Roman Empire eventually fell and was conquered...by who? None other than the Muslims.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Europe & North America were the first to industrialize.
The Muslim world has not industrialized.
To become strong you, at least, need to have a military industrial complex.
For example: North Korea. Shit economy, but they can produce their own weapons.
In the Muslim world, only Pakistan, Turkey & Iran have even begun to do this.

Ever since they discovered the Americas they left the Muslim world behind they've got Columbus to thank for that

A lot of countries in the world are struggling, beneath the shiny veneer, there is a lot of debt, and a myriad of social diseases. Look at countries like Korea, that are so sexist, their women have started a movement to divest from men altogether. Soon, they will have a huge crisis on their hands due to the lack of babies being born. The economic crises that are gripping the Western world, which is why the 'powers that be', are trying to force right-wing rhetoric to distract them with 'its those foreigners/illegal immigration that's the problem'.

Don't be fooled, none of them are really successful or happy.

As for the so-called Muslim world, they can't even practice Islam properly.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
β€œChristian West” lol.

You forget that the West only surpassed other societies when they became secular. Christianity doesn’t have anything to do with it.

The economy of the Christian west is literally built on labors of slaves, resources stolen from other countries, dealings in riba and the murdering and displacements of 100s of millions of people over time. Despite this, they are way ahead of the Muslim world in all measurable qualities of life like wealth, healthcare, education and just general comfortability. How can evil be winning?

I know there are plenty of non Muslim countries that are also struggling, so let's not discuss that for now because we can argue that these poor christian countries aren't as evil as the west which only strengthens my initial point.
WW1 is when it was decided.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Muslim β€œworld” gosh i hate that term hasnt industrialised and didnt produce any modern weapons which left it vunerable to western domination aka colonisation. Westerners were busy developing whilst the muslims were busy doing God knows what. We bear the fruits of what they failed to do today.

Trending