Why is the Israely army so strong?

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The langaab jsraelis are united because they are small in number but the landheer Arabs are numerous in number and have lands larger the jew egos. I dont think the Arabs are really serious in dealing with this small parasitic problem.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Better equipment and training. They'd win against a bunch of Arab countries still using Soviet tech being operated by soldiers who joined because they had nothing better to do. They're not even gonna get close to winning against Turkey or even dream of an easy victory against Iran.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Better equipment and training. They'd win against a bunch of Arab countries still using Soviet tech being operated by soldiers who joined because they had nothing better to do. They're not even gonna get close to winning against Turkey or even dream of an easy victory against Iran.
But its not like its still has the same equipment it had during the 6 day war.Its being supplied by the west with all kinds of weaponry and tech.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
But its not like its still has the same equipment it had during the 6 day war.Its being supplied by the west with all kinds of weaponry and tech.
Aside from Egypt and a bunch of gulf countries I really don't think they have any major American weapons or vehicles. I mean I really don't think Syria ever upgraded from the their MiG's to F-35's all of a sudden or just bought a load of patriot missiles. Iraq may be a different story though.

The langaab jsraelis are united because they are small in number but the landheer Arabs are numerous in number and have lands larger the jew egos. I dont think the Arabs are really serious in dealing with this small parasitic problem.
Why does it have to do with all Arabs? I mean most Arabs have hardly interaction or border with Israelis.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Having an army that has to up to date tech doesn't mean they are a strong army. Jews are cowards :drakelaugh: