Why is the hairy Ali Dawah obsessed with women

Somali women run away from Somali sheikhs but have no problem accepting to be the 3rd wife for idiots like this one:pachah1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I really despise these social media holy Muslims kkk they are so fake and the Asian community has many of them its so disgusting

I have said this many times before, UK Muslims are the stupidest bunch of folks you'll ever come across. Literally anyone on this forum could make a few dawah videos(make sure your videos are inLondon/Brummie because that's where you can find the most retarded U.K. Muslims in those cities), upload it to Youtube with a few clickbait titles and you will become a instant hit.

Just look at that Hasanat dude and his wives scammed everyone with their ''jinn videos'' and it turns out they weren't really Muslims and his second wife was actually a e- on Instagram.

US/Canada Muslims won't check for you unless you got proven qualifications.

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He couldn’t quietly take that L, the doo-far is also addicted to Somali women

Sometimes, I think I should take one for somalis and become his second wife:cosbyhmm:

Do sixiir on him, convince him he should take hormones and become a transgender woman. Make a video of his transition journey.

At least, the muslim community will cancel his ass then:mybusiness:

Last edited:
He needs his ayrab nose mutilated so he can fuk off.
images.jpeg

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
wallahi I will never associate with a Arab half of the time he's thinking about killing people and the other thinking about anal sex I swear Arabs are the clowns of the Muslim world

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I love how he put his name at the bottom of the tweet like it was even an original one to begin with.

These incel “sheiks” are mad I’m telling you.

Trending