Why is the bar set so low for Somali men?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I agree you gotta start your own business but I’ve seen it be done. Just like anything else you gotta work at it and not give up. That bit about taking a toll on the body jives with what I said about Somalis not liking manual labor though lol
Fax broski

This comment just shows me that you have been easily brainwashed by the elites smh :snoop:
Your goal should be to become one of the elites while their not all smart. There still much better than your avg person online or irl. The fact that this grind mindset bs is peddled by a bunch of former hood niggas ( not the brother in the video) and Randos online should tell you something. Unless you have some personal connection that makes a specific buiness or industry easier you will most likely fail.

NomadicWarlord

Your goal should be to become one of the elites while they’re not all smart. There still much better than your avg person online or irl. The fact that this grind mindset bs is peddled by a bunch of former hood niggas ( not the brother in the video) and Randos online should tell you something. Unless you have some personal connection that makes a specific buiness or industry easier you will most likely fail.
:gucciwhat: Hold my shaax niyow success only comes from Allah at the end of the day n all I need to do is grind hard n put my trust in Allah n then imma be all set inshaaAllah
IMG_2539.png

Well, weep for my millennial friends. From the least attractive to the most beautiful who gets compliments from children, women and men are in a similar boat. Before I got married, it was a shit show. I could write a book from my experiences. I don’t want to stereotype Somali Millennial men, but it’s terrible from what I could see, although it’s good to have hope. I’m sure there are amazing men out there. I truly blame the low expectations of Somali parents and how they parent their sons vs daughters.

Also, the limited decent men who aren’t even that attractive now have a lot of options. It’s skewered the courting market now since even women who are beautiful with good personalities will struggle and be dangled by some men who think that their bare minimum means they’re the greatest ever. It’s to the point that a Somali girl marrying out might even be a good option.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Well, weep for my millennial friends. From the least attractive to the most beautiful who gets compliments from children, women and men are in a similar boat. Before I got married, it was a shit show. I could write a book from my experiences. I don’t want to stereotype Somali Millennial men, but it’s terrible from what I could see, although it’s good to have hope. I’m sure there are amazing men out there. I truly blame the low expectations of Somali parents and how they parent their sons vs daughters.

Also, the limited decent men who aren’t even that attractive now have a lot of options. It’s skewered the courting market now since even women who are beautiful with good personalities will struggle and be dangled by some men who think that their bare minimum means they’re the greatest ever. It’s to the point that a Somali girl marrying out might even be a good option.
How do you find a decent guy? A lot of girls marry out cause they cant find the adequate counterpart

How do you find a decent guy? A lot of girls marry out cause they cant find the adequate counterpart
It’s a numbers game. Start early. Get to know people through friends and family and jump on apps as well (many people I know got married through there).

Don’t seem desperate, don’t fall for the lies, don’t entertain inconsistencies and make excuses for men. Be ready to ignore and be ruthless. Too many girls get their time wasted by some Abdis who feel they have unlimited options and time (due to a lack of biological clock. You as a woman don’t have that especially in a community like ours in which a lot of guys are happy being subpar or basic. Even the average ones who have a degree and graduate job will think he’s better than average merely due to our community hence his attitude will be one of him thinking he has the upper hand and unfortunately many girls he speaks to will make him think that way. Your job as a woman is to prioritize yourself and not demean yourself. Ultimately, BE SELFISH.

Wow I’m surprised to see a Somali man actually being honest about the imbalanced expectations for men and women in the community.

Most of the guys would rather just ignore this and pretend it doesn’t exist. Then turn around and act like Somali women are all degens because of one or two girls wylin on social media, when most are not.

This is also why there is a struggle for Somali women to get married within the community. It’s not a nice feeling to do everything right and then most of your marriage options available are fobs, ciyaal suuq, or men who just didn’t do a whole lot with their lives (I.e working in a warehouse or the like making close to minimum wage)

"But personally think Somali parents should start treating their sons the way Pajeets threat their sons"

This would require us to have a bunch of educated Somali parents that know what it takes to survive in the west. Most of us had uneducated parents.

I could see Gen Z Somali parents in the west doing this for the next generation of kids. Maybe some of the Kenyan somalis as well since they're pretty educated.
If a somali man gets educated most likely he'll have more options and marry a white chick🤡, that's why we need to keep them uneducated

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If a somali man gets educated most likely he'll have more options and marry a white chick🤡, that's why we need to keep them uneducated

Majority of educated Somali men still marry Somali women. Xalimos are usually always their first options.

Only ones not ending up with Somali women are the ones that don't live around somalis.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If there wasn't plenty of examples of women in are community happily settling for bums then popping out kids. It wouldn't be much of an issue

NomadicWarlord

@attash @Midas prepare to hang on to dear life as I proceed to dunk on both of yall lol
This is why i'm avoiding university at all costs. I'm not wasting time that could be better put into making as much money as possible as quickly as possible. And im definitley not waiting past 24-25, if people didnt go to university and instead invested in the business knowledge of starting and failing business pursuits, alot more men would have alot more money or at least a very useful idea of what it takes to create money without being beholden to the white mans paycheck, im moving to somaliland in a couple of months whereby i will be spending 2yrs seeing what back home has in terms of oppurtunity inshallah. Uni is fraud, uni wont make you real money till your 30 and your life is wasted.
Nothing is guranteed, how many people go through uni then end up with a job (lets even say they found one or even they get paid decently here in the west) that they absolutley despise but are stuck with? I hate not having options and uni at least until i have some wealth, is a commitement that ive seen too many people end up hating. People dont understand everything is risky, its risky investing so much of your energy and money to learn something many people can replicate with self learning and mentoring. Uni to me, unless you dream of being a doctor say, should never be thought of as a gurantee to a better life.
Because the West caters to beta cucks who have been programmed to follow the traditional wagie cuck lifestyle. Thank God I have escaped the matrix and make money online. Most Somali males are fiercely independent due to their pastoral genes and refuse to follow the traditional path set out by the elite.

Whats wrong with trade jobs? most somali women end up with average jobs post uni anyway that dont pay higher than trade jobs, very few get high paying like doctors get.
If a guy can make a respectable income with jobs that only require high school degrees there's no reason he cant find a wife. Look at Mexicans for instance, they dont have this issue.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
For some reason the parents and relatives thank god if the son turn out to be somewhat stable, barely average and not a big mooryaan. But it is the otherway around for the daughters.

these are good characteristics to have, most happy couples irrespective of race would prob list things that others view as "bare minimum" if asked what they like about their partner. "bare minimum" is an overused term.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
For some reason the parents and relatives thank god if the son turn out to be somewhat stable, barely average and not a big mooryaan. But it is the otherway around for the daughters.
I've noticed this as well. Somali parents tend to fail their sons when it comes to establishing high standards, the mothers babying and coddling their sons whilst the fathers are either totally non-existant or else having no idea how to be a father. It's funny because iv'e always had a good work ethic and im pretty much positive the fact that my mother never even gave me meagre amounts of attention or anything remotley closley to the treatment most of the other somalis in my neighbourhood has a part to play in this.

Here's some more proof about somalis being madow @Keep it a boqol @haye haye @Chaseyourdreamzz

"in large cities like Toronto.. majority of Somali men are either locked up or dead. "

This chick just generalized Toronto Somali niggas by calling them all street niggas. Just like what madow women do with madow men.

This was also her awhile back

It seems like she just completely ignored all the working class and white collar Somali niggas in Canada. The only Somali niggas she tends to notice are the king von variants :reallymaury:
She a ghetto girl fr 😏