Why is the bar set so low for Somali men?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Listening to some women talk about what they're attracted to is like a schizophernic fever dream wallahi:chrisfreshhah:

This is @Laiis irl
RDT_20240426_1518575950847020007816455~2.jpg

Kisame

Gagged me 🤣

attraction = going for them?. I just like the charisma they have. A lot of “good guys” tend to lack self confidence & have a weird aura to them. I also like autists with super niche interests.. humans can like a variety of things. Get over yourself. Your “gotcha” flopped. Also, it’s kinda weird you’re keeping taps on what I’m saying lmaoooo I type shit in the moment & go about my day.. you take everything said on here literally. You’re way too AA male identified hence your obsession with divestors.

"it’s kinda weird you’re keeping taps on what I’m saying"

Nigga you made a whole thread about Somali street niggas dying. I only remembered the thread after I saw you generalizing Somali niggas. Plus irl most people really don't give AF about these niggas.

You set yourself up.

"it’s kinda weird you’re keeping taps on what I’m saying"

Nigga you made a whole thread about Somali street niggas dying. I only remembered the thread after I saw you generalizing Somali niggas. Plus irl most people really don't give AF about these niggas.

You set yourself up.
I make a lot of threads it’s mainly for buqq like I said earlier stop projecting n3gr0. A lot of ppl do enjoy drama posts.. the thread I made was actually viral on several blogs

Wow I’m surprised to see a Somali man actually being honest about the imbalanced expectations for men and women in the community.

Most of the guys would rather just ignore this and pretend it doesn’t exist. Then turn around and act like Somali women are all degens because of one or two girls wylin on social media, when most are not.

This is also why there is a struggle for Somali women to get married within the community. It’s not a nice feeling to do everything right and then most of your marriage options available are fobs, ciyaal suuq, or men who just didn’t do a whole lot with their lives (I.e working in a warehouse or the like making close to minimum wage)

Kisame

He’s so agggyyy he needs to get off red pilled black podcaster spaces. He’s not even hiding his views anymore :russ:

I don't hang out in red pill spaces. They got too many dumbass people.

Whenever I see clips of podcast niggas debating dumb chicks I just get reminded about how horrible America's education system is :francis:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Don’t stop this gravy train until I have taken all the benefits of it. I for one am happy that 10/10 are lined up for me for doing something in my life.

Kisame

Wow I’m surprised to see a Somali man actually being honest about the imbalanced expectations for men and women in the community.

Most of the guys would rather just ignore this and pretend it doesn’t exist. Then turn around and act like Somali women are all degens because of one or two girls wylin of social media, when most are not.

This is also why there is a struggle for Somali women to get married within the community. It’s not a nice feeling to do everything right and then most of your marriage options available are fobs, former gangbangers or ciyaal suuq, or men who just didn’t do a whole lot with their lives (I.e working in a warehouse or the like making close to minimum wage)

Older Somali Millennials struggled because most grew up in the hood with carefree parents and no male mentors.

Two parent middle class households tend to produce the best kids overall. It's going to be tough to try turn a group of Somali niggas born in the hood into doctors and engineers. Most non somalis in these situations never end up working in white collar fields. Even Madows and Hispanic in the same situation break into the middle class faster because they have mentors working in blue collar fields giving them advice on how to make money. Also lots poor Madows and Hispanics join the military at a young age. After 4-6 years of service most of them either go to university or enter the workforce with the credentials they earned in the military. A lot of black men for example with IT experience in the military are making 6 figures once they start working as a civilian.

Gen Z and young millennials have been way more successful because they saw the struggles older millennials went through.

"women to get married within the community. It’s not a nice feeling to do everything right and then most of your marriage options available are fobs, former gangbangers or ciyaal suuq, or men who just didn’t do a whole lot with their lives (I.e working in a warehouse or the like making close to minimum wage)"

Tbh I wouldn't expect those older guys to be that sympathetic to Somali women since y'all were the main ones trashing them for being bums. Why be nice to the people trying to shame you for the way you turned out??

Older Somali Millennials struggled because most grew up in the hood with carefree parents and no male mentors.

Two parent middle class households tend to produce the best kids overall. It's going to be tough to try turn a group of Somali niggas born in the hood into doctors and engineers. Most non somalis in these situations never end up working in white collar fields. Even Madows and Hispanic in the same situation break into the middle class faster because they have mentors working in blue collar fields giving them advice on how to make money. Also lots poor Madows and Hispanics join the military at a young age. After 4-6 years of service most of them either go to university or enter the workforce with the credentials they earned in the military. A lot of black men for example with IT experience and a security clearance military are making 6 figures.

Gen Z and young millennials have been way more successful because they saw the struggles older millennials went through.

"women to get married within the community. It’s not a nice feeling to do everything right and then most of your marriage options available are fobs, former gangbangers or ciyaal suuq, or men who just didn’t do a whole lot with their lives (I.e working in a warehouse or the like making close to minimum wage)"

Tbh I wouldn't expect those older guys to be that sympathetic to Somali women since y'all were the main ones trashing them for being bums. Why be nice to the people trying to shame you for the way you turned out??
I’m not that old I’m an early gen Z. But in Canada the issues still persist with the younger generation. Most of us still live in low income neighbourhoods (I.e the hood) especially in cities like Toronto where housing is expensive. There’s a lot of young Somali ciyaal suuq men.

When I was in uni I joined the Somali student association and the ratio of Somali women to Somali men in uni was like 4:1. I rarely saw Somali guys on campus but I would see Somali women somewhat often. It was a very big imbalance

I don’t really expect or want their sympathy because why should a bum be praised? If you were born and raised in the west there’s so much opportunity available to you especially as a man. If a man is not academically inclined he could still work in a blue collar field, for example. But working in Uber, a warehouse, or factory is underachieving especially for a diaspora man, sorry

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
Ngl your spittin I don’t get why some Somali guys cry and start calling you gay for mentioning this, there is to much Somali guys that are borderline anorexic or fat with naaso when ever I go to the gym all they do is hoop no workouts and at college majority of the Somalis I know are girls I’ve probably had 2 Somali guys max in some classes. College isn’t the only way of success one may argue Somali men are entrepreneurial but I could say the same about Somali women especially here in MN. Somali men are qashin they just got a lot to work on and when ever this is brought up they should use it as motivation

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I disagree. My LinkedIn says otherwise. Most of those with terminal degrees are millennials and Gen Xers (men and women). They are older, so naturally, they have more years to advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've come to the conclusion without guidance younger halimos just know what to do with their lives, without correct guidance young abdis just go wherever the wind takes them since they are easily influenced. Put a halimo in the hood she can still become a nurse put her in the suburbs her outcomes will probably be the same. Put an abdi in the hood he gonna be a saqajaan or a saqajaan adjacent put him in the suburbs with a attentive father he will become a software engineer or accountant.

Stop cappin on my name lil nigga I aint no cuck poster :kodaksmiley:
Shut the f*ck up with your brain-dead, retarded drivel mate and Let me enjoy gender war shit-flinging in peace warya. You're ruining the banter you dumb yank :mahubowtf:

@Nak-Muay-Femeu How would you solve this problem? The problem in your OP. What's your advice?
I think above a certain age, most people are a lost cause. But personally think Somali parents should start treating their sons the way Pajeets threat their sons. Expect more, no demand more from them. Most Somalis are bright, they'll rise to the occassion wallahi.

"Oh, you got an A in your biology mock exam, good. I'd expect nothing less."
"Oh you past your driving test on the first attempt? Perfect, that's also what I'd expect".

Obvsly there's a fine line between having high expectations and out-right crushing someone's spirit by not praising their accomplishments, but it should be dolled out in small doses wallahi.
Otherwise you get 35yr old Uber drivers thinking their hot-shit because they rent their own place and have a few grand in savings lol

Most of the guys would rather just ignore this and pretend it doesn’t exist. Then turn around and act like Somali women are all degens because of one or two girls wylin on social media, when most are not.

This is also why there is a struggle for Somali women to get married within the community. It’s not a nice feeling to do everything right and then most of your marriage options available are fobs, ciyaal suuq, or men who just didn’t do a whole lot with their lives (I.e working in a warehouse or the like making close to minimum wage)

I'm honest about it because I have competent female relatives I respect, and seeing them have to debased themselves because "the best of a bad bunch is better than nothing" is heartbreaking. Not acknowleding a problem doesn't simply make it go-away.
That's why getting pats on the back for doing the bare minimum boils my piss. I think on some level having my ego so inflated for not being an abject loser f*ck-up did harm in the long run:manny:

Don’t stop this gravy train until I have taken all the benefits of it. I for one am happy that 10/10 are lined up for me for doing something in my life.
Bro I realized Somali niggas weren't shit when I was 13 and I went to some family friends house and this habo told me if I do something with my life and get a good job I could marry her daughter. Ileen she was preordering me kek
:dead:

Trending

Latest posts