Why is the bar set so low for Somali men?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Extremely dire, especially in large cities like Toronto.. majority of Somali men are either locked up or dead. I suggest they go to Qatar so they can look for suitable husbands, that’s what my neighbours daughter did :russ:
How many somalis do you know that got life without parole? :farmajoyaab:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Who's complaining mate? Please pin-point the exact sentence you saw a complaint. It's an observation, so pipe the f*ck down.
The whole thing was a complaint about the way Somali men are treated well when they try to improve their lives and become good men. Basically you want us to be mistreated.

IMG_1225.png

Vapour

Habeen
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a vocation, electricians and plumbers are some the most well paid tradesmen. I don't think most Somali parents would give a shit once you start bringing in money, but I can see why they'd be unhappy with it.

Their mindset, as warped as it might be is always: "Why are you don't manual labour when we brought you to a 1st world country?"

It's short-sighted and attitudes need to change, but come on sxb, it's like Faraxs are lining the f*ck up to be electrians/tradesmen, let's be honest here.

Inshallah, the situation's dire for Somali women (who are actually educated themselves are bringing in decent money) wallahi. They're faced with a crisis that most people aren't even aware of.
My female relatives have almost all moved to the Gulf. Completely anecdotal, but I don't see a lot of Somali men doing this (moving abroad and using their Western degrees to land jobs with better work life balance and higher pay).

NomadicWarlord

Why do you idolize thugs? Your dp was sus enough & now you want to “free” incarcerated criminals?
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN
🤦🏾‍♂️ I dont idolize them nor glorify that lifestyle I just hope that Allah guides them to the straight path thats all I want from them nothing else

So praising the positive men in our community should be shunned? Yes why not just make it 100% criticism or completely ignore all achievements, that will definitely resolve all our problems.

Wow who would of known the solution was so simple.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF
You're missing the point entirely. Doing what's expected of ANY adult man who doesn't have a fucking learning disabilty isn't worthy of praise. Ergo, why are the standards set so low?

Ajanibi communities wouldn't bat an eye if you got a 2:1, got employed at a decent company and looked after your parents. That's the bare minimum. Why is doing something that's the bare minimum so praised?

It reeks of low expectations wallahi, and I personally find that shit insulting.

The whole thing was a complaint about the way Somali men are treated well when they try to improve their lives and become good men. Basically you want us to be mistreated.

View attachment 326642
Reading comprehension of a fucking door-handle this lad. Embarrassing wallahi. Read the thread in it's entirety, digest it and then come back saxib. The education really system failed you sxb :francis:

Nin123

VIP
You're missing the point entirely. Doing what's expected of ANY adult man who doesn't have a fucking learning disabilty isn't worthy of praise. Ergo, why are the standards set so low?

Ajanibi communities wouldn't bat an eye if you got a 2:1, got employed at a decent company and looked after your parents. That's the bare minimum. Why is doing something that's the bare minimum so praised?

It reeks of low expectations wallahi, and I personally find that shit insulting.

Reading comprehension of a fucking door-handle this lad. Embarrassing wallahi. Read the thread in its entirety, digest it and then come back saxib. The education really system failed you sxb :francis:
All I understood was you complaining like bietch
IMG_1224.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Because the West caters to beta cucks who have been programmed to follow the traditional wagie cuck lifestyle. Thank God I have escaped the matrix and make money online. Most Somali males are fiercely independent due to their pastoral genes and refuse to follow the traditional path set out by the elite.

Reading comprehension of a fucking door-handle this lad. Embarrassing wallahi. Read the thread in it's entirety, digest it and then come back saxib. The education really system failed you sxb :francis:

Bro, honestly at this point you sound like an unhinged narcissist/psychopath a bit like.

american psycho dancing GIF

My female relatives have almost all moved to the Gulf. Completely anecdotal, but I don't see a lot of Somali men doing this (moving abroad and using their Western degrees to land jobs with better work life balance and higher pay).
That could just depend on the field they're in though sxb. Certain skills aren't as in hot demand over there. But long term, I think that should be the plan for anyone with an above room temp IQ. Trying to raise a family in the West is a con wallahi.

All I understood was you complaining like bietch
View attachment 326646

Hope that helps mate, and good luck. I hear getting back into formal education as an adult can be somewhat mentally taxing lol

NomadicWarlord

Because the West caters to beta cucks who have been programmed to follow the traditional wagie cuck lifestyle. Thank God I have escaped the matrix and make money online. Most Somali males are fiercely independent due to their pastoral genes and refuse to follow the traditional path set out by the elite.
May Allah bless you for giving this piece of advice big homie :rejoice:

Nin123

VIP
That could just depend on the field they're in though sxb. Certain skills aren't as in hot demand over there. But long term, I think that should be the plan for anyone with an above room temp IQ. Trying to raise a family in the West is a con wallahi.

Hope that helps mate, and good luck. I hear getting back into formal education as an adult can be somewhat mentally taxing lol
Am leave you be cuck in peace.
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Bro, honestly at this point you sound like an unhinged narcissist/psychopath a bit like.

american psycho dancing GIF
"Narcissist" kulaha. What're you, some fucking white girl with a septum piercing who's exes were mean to? Get a grip. Wanting to be cheered on for doing what's expected of any well-adjusted adult is clown-ish as f*ck mate:wtfdis:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Extremely dire, especially in large cities like Toronto.. majority of Somali men are either locked up or dead. I suggest they go to Qatar so they can look for suitable husbands, that’s what my neighbours daughter did :russ:

Here's some more proof about somalis being madow @Keep it a boqol @haye haye @Chaseyourdreamzz

"in large cities like Toronto.. majority of Somali men are either locked up or dead. "

This chick just generalized Toronto Somali niggas by calling them all street niggas. Just like what madow women do with madow men.

This was also her awhile back
I don’t live in the hood anymore but I am attracted to them.. i can’t relate to suburban, yt washed men :damsel:

It seems like she just completely ignored all the working class and white collar Somali niggas in Canada. The only Somali niggas she tends to notice are the king von variants :reallymaury:

Here's some more proof about somalis being madow @Keep it a boqol @haye haye @Chaseyourdreamzz

"in large cities like Toronto.. majority of Somali men are either locked up or dead. "

This chick just generalized Toronto Somali niggas by calling them all street niggas. Just like what madow women do with madow men.

It seems like she just completely ignored all the working class and white collar Somali niggas in Canada. The only Somali niggas she tends to notice are the king von variants :reallymaury:
Listening to some women talk about what they're attracted to is like a schizophernic fever dream wallahi:chrisfreshhah:

Gagged me 🤣

attraction = going for them?. I just like the charisma they have. A lot of “good guys” tend to lack self confidence & have a weird aura to them. I also like autists with super niche interests.. humans can like a variety of things. Get over yourself. Your “gotcha” flopped. Also, it’s kinda weird you’re keeping taps on what I’m saying lmaoooo I type shit in the moment & go about my day.. you take everything said on here literally. You’re way too AA male identified hence your obsession with divestors.

NomadicWarlord

It seems like she just completely ignored all the working class and white collar Somali guys in Canada. The only Somali guys she tends to notice are the king von variants :reallymaury:
Damn may Allah have mercy on him in his grave 🙏🏾

Trending

Latest posts