Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You're more likely closer to your abtii side of your family contrast to adeer side?

P.S. some could differ but I conclude majority are closer to abtii side .
200w (3).gif

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It depends most of my adeer side don't live near by, they live in Toronto/Badhan. I've interacted with Abtis more since they lived here. That's about it

Right abtii side always tend to be closer. The whole point. One down let's see others, I bet is same story for others.

Right abtii side always tend to be closer. The whole point. One down let's see others, I bet is same story for others.
I don't know about any circumstances but my abtiis are fragmented as in they just can't stand each other or don't have strong familial ties my Idos are an exception

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm closer to my father side of the family mainly because as long as anybody remembers we always lived in the same city :kanyeshrug:
outside of one abti who's face I forgot and name can't remember I never met the rest:kanyeshrug:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I don't know about any circumstances but my abtiis are fragmented as in they just can't stand each other or don't have strong familial ties my Idos are an exception

No circumstances pun at all, for me both my adeer side and abtii side are two very large families but for some reason, I'm very close to my abtii side mainly because we mingle and tighten, more than adeer side that does not mean my adeer side is bad but they lack the favoritism behind abtii:wow:

No circumstances pun at all, for me both my adeer side and abtii side are two very large families but for some reason, I'm very close to my abtii side mainly because we mingle and tighten, more than adeer side that does not mean my adeer side is bad but they lack the favoritism behind abtii:wow:
people from parents of different clans/subclans have it good

angrycat

not so sad after all
I think because the mom's side is usually younger, adeers are often old men who you see every once in a while.

I'm also closer to my sisters kids. I guess we just tend to connect with out maternal sides better.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I think because the mom's side is usually younger, adeers are often old men who you see every once in a while.

I'm also closer to my sisters kids. I guess we just tend to connect with out maternal sides better.

Good point ayeyo from adeer side is Most of the time dead too. While ayeyo from abtii side is alive keeping the hoyo side of the family very close.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
When you say abti do you mean reer abti or uncle?

If it's reer abti I think that's a lot of the time children are much closer to their mother and that then extends to their mothers siblings especially sisters hence habar-yar (little mom or second mom).

Also nimanka Somali (sadly) tend to not contact their siblings and parents as frequently as women do so the children aren't raised with their eedos and adeers as much habaryars and abtis.

Both sides are equal to me. All live quite far anyway.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
When you say abti do you mean reer abti or uncle?

If it's reer abti I think that's a lot of the time children are much closer to their mother and that then extends to their mothers siblings especially sisters hence habar-yar (little mom or second mom).

Also nimanka Somali (sadly) tend to not contact their siblings and parents as frequently as women do so the children aren't raised with their eedos and adeers as much habaryars and abtis.

Both sides are equal to me. All live quite far anyway.

Reer abtii and reer uncle are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts