Why is Sub Saharan Africa so poor?

I can't think of 1 SAA country with an economy or standard of living that compares to North Africa or the Middle East, except South Africa and Namibia which have a large European population. Why is SSA so dirt poor compared to everywhere else in the world?

Only around 5% Namibia is white though and the vast majority of their government is black… by the way South Africa is a complete shithole…. I’m not even going to go into detail, I recommend you do your research on that. Rwanda and Botswana are much better off and they both have <1% non-black population

To answer your question though it mostly boils down to poor leadership and the fact that Africans lack nationalism… most African people put their tribe or clan over their country (which makes sense when u do the math… Africans are the most diverse people on the planet with 3000+ ethnic groups and even more tribes within that, obviously you can’t build a country for everyone) so africans tend to only care about what’s best for their own instead of their nation that’s why a lot of African countries aren’t developing… and it’s also why leaders are so quick to sell out their own people. It takes a lot of unity, dedication, blood sweat and tears amongst a population to build a properly functioning society. I could write a full essay about this with sources to back it all up but it’s 3am and I’m too lazy rn😔

long story short tribal mindset has got to go. In Nigeria it’s the igbos vs Hausa vs Yoruba. In Ethiopia it’s the amharas/Tigrayans/oromos/habesha god knows how many tribes they have with conflicting interests. We obviously know what’s going down in somalia… Lmao and then in Cameroon it’s angolophones vs Francophones damn🤦🏾‍♀️ik that ain’t a tribe per say but it just goes to show africa has too much division

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
#1 reason is international aid.
#2 Assassination of good leaders
#3 international loans which are traps.
#4 Corruption
#5 nepotism

Africa is kept poor due to its natural resources, just look at what's happening in the Sahel region, things look to be changing though, we will see in the next few years what happens if they get regime change or grow as a unified political entity.

#1 reason is international aid.
#2 Assassination of good leaders
#3 international loans which are traps.
#4 Corruption
#5 nepotism

Africa is kept poor due to its natural resources, just look at what's happening in the Sahel region, things look to be changing though, we will see in the next few years what happens if they get regime change or grow as a unified political entity.

What about North Africa why are they left alone

The have corrupt officials as leaders, they have no pride also.
The European man and the Asian man's boils when their officials try to pull a fast one on them, but the African man doesn't care because he has no pride. Cadaan and Asian man will clean up his cities and towns, but the African man will actively throw qashin on the streets because again, he has no pride and he doesn't care. Ficil malaha

Only around 5% Namibia is white though and the vast majority of their government is black… by the way South Africa is a complete shithole…. I’m not even going to go into detail, I recommend you do your research on that. Rwanda and Botswana are much better off and they both have <1% non-black population

To answer your question though it mostly boils down to poor leadership and the fact that Africans lack nationalism… most African people put their tribe or clan over their country (which makes sense when u do the math… Africans are the most diverse people on the planet with 3000+ ethnic groups and even more tribes within that, obviously you can’t build a country for everyone) so africans tend to only care about what’s best for their own instead of their nation that’s why a lot of African countries aren’t developing… and it’s also why leaders are so quick to sell out their own people. It takes a lot of unity, dedication, blood sweat and tears amongst a population to build a properly functioning society. I could write a full essay about this with sources to back it all up but it’s 3am and I’m too lazy rn😔

long story short tribal mindset has got to go. In Nigeria it’s the igbos vs Hausa vs Yoruba. In Ethiopia it’s the amharas/Tigrayans/oromos/habesha god knows how many tribes they have with conflicting interests. We obviously know what’s going down in somalia… Lmao and then in Cameroon it’s angolophones vs Francophones damn🤦🏾‍♀️ik that ain’t a tribe per say but it just goes to show africa has too much division
This JP Morgan investor getting 30% ROI and buying his 3rd Airbnb despite countries interest rate of 12%:
IMG_1702.gif

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I can't think of 1 SAA country with an economy or standard of living that compares to North Africa or the Middle East, except South Africa and Namibia which have a large European population. Why is SSA so dirt poor compared to everywhere else in the world?
They are too lazy and always try to blame the white man for everything wrong in their country.

Low iq levels
Copying the white man's racism will not get Somalia into a better position on the global stage BTW. We are poor as SHIT talking down countries that are at least STABLE. Dumbass country can't take down fucking al-shabaab. Nuke the thread you guys are embarrassing

Trending

Latest posts