why is Somalian trending in the UK tweeter?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bunch of cadaan people think a "Somalian" stabbed a white man in the UK so all the alt right cadaans started slandering us

Keo

VIP
Bunch of cadaan people think a "Somalian" stabbed a white man in the UK so all the alt right cadaans started slandering us
I didn't think they would also start using Somalis. I saw a few of them saying Sudanese which is funny because the guy has not been caught yet and how is a CCTV camera going to determine the nationality of the guy?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I didn't think they would also start using Somalis. I saw a few of them saying Sudanese which is funny because the guy has not been caught yet and how is a CCTV camera going to determine the nationality of the perpetrator?
I saw the video. he looked like an East African (he was dark and skinny, 3a type hair, bad style, big forehead under that hat) but it was too dark to see clearly.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Reer birmingham what happened? where tf is this animals family and parents? why do ppl let their kids run wild here making us look bad? just send them back home where the tribes will kill them if they kill ppl.

Doesn't say he was somali tho. I haven't even seen his name.
:jaynerd: :drakewtf:

Trending