Why is Somali Spot Men Incels?

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s so sad man, they have no es & are sexually frustrated.

Even I have more es then these incels and I ain’t even into women 💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women need to stop bring stingy & donate some coochie for the less fortunate :feedme:

1665501464469.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ahahhahajajajhahajjahahahaha Somalis are finished in the west halimos are wearing weaves now what's next Somali men are gang members and kill eachother just like back home .

Next trait will be women grow moustache

Next trait will be women grow moustache

When I was growing up halimos made fun of black people's hair and now they are rocking Indian people's hair aka weaves .

It's full circle if you think about it halimos rocking weaves and twerking and our abdis are gang bangers and grow dreads everything our parents use to say stay away from black culture wise our young people are doing .

It’s always the ones that settle for low quality men, that cry about the lack of options. When they become ghosts to all self respecting men.

My Nigus here is the secret. women are incapable of speaking in general terms, because they only care for themselves, call it survival mechanism.

when a woman says their are no good options of men, she is addressing her immediate condition and not the true reality of her surroundings.

women use covert language so you must always read between the lines, to understand the true meaning of their words.

Last edited:
How can Somali men be incels when most of us can get married even while broke? Even if you’re butt ugly, you can always book a trip to Somalia tomorrow and get married. I don’t believe a single thing this nose-ring wearing wannabe Shaniqua has to say.

Trending

Latest posts